PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   ROM/Kitchen Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   PPCGeeks Unified ROM Project: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR ROM WORK (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=2713)

Glossman 02-21-2007 03:04 PM

PPCGeeks Unified ROM Project: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR ROM WORK

Thank you for all of your responses. The Unified ROM Project Team has been finalized. If you are interested in testing the upcoming Unified ROM, a public Beta will be available very soon. Please watch this forum for updates!
Thanks,

Mike

naigaboy 02-21-2007 03:11 PM

Put me down for Rom analyst, (I havent created any roms, but I do have strong technical writing skills and have no problem reading through all the threads. I actually do read through all of them). if there is a more qualified person i will happily step down and become a tester.

schettj 02-21-2007 03:12 PM

I could be a Rom analyst. Probably don't have the time to be a developer.

jamesus 02-21-2007 03:36 PM

Stick me in with QA for now. I could help out with the ROM analysts if needed as well.

computercarl 02-21-2007 04:06 PM

I can be a beta tester, as I have 2 phones, my phone running someones 3.3 (everyday user) and a spare phone (well, really 4 spare 6700s (for special use only, only used them on training exercises so far...)

I also have some kitchen background, I've "rolled my own" and edited up some OEMs to make them more custom.

Or anywhere else that my a$$ can help, I'll help.

jayz11 02-21-2007 05:01 PM

Sign me up as a beta tester.

Thus far I've been cooking with ImCokemans 3.5 kitchens.

-j

alphajoe 02-21-2007 05:11 PM

I am willing to be a tester.
I understand the need for precise communication skills and can follow directions pretty well. :)
I use my PPC 6700 for:
Outlook via Exchange server and USB
GPS
Audible Books through BT Headset
Internet
Music
2gig storage card (mostly filled with iGuidance maps)
Windows Live

I've gone through almost all of the ROM versions trying to get my iGuidance to work properly without success

MrHappy 02-21-2007 05:53 PM

I will help in any way you need.. I can troubleshoot issues, cook roms, test builds no matter how unstable and oh yeah, I do quite a bit of tech writing in my "day job"..

dannzeman 02-21-2007 06:08 PM

I can be a ROM QA Tester. I've never cooked rom so I wouldn't be much use anywhere else.

Glossman 02-21-2007 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphajoe
I am willing to be a tester.
I understand the need for precise communication skills and can follow directions pretty well. :)
I use my PPC 6700 for:
Outlook via Exchange server and USB
GPS
Audible Books through BT Headset
Internet
Music
2gig storage card (mostly filled with iGuidance maps)
Windows Live

I've gone through almost all of the ROM versions trying to get my iGuidance to work properly without success

iGuidance compatibility will definitely be on the list of issues to attack!