PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy
I will help in any way you need.. I can troubleshoot issues, cook roms, test builds no matter how unstable and oh yeah, I do quite a bit of tech writing in my "day job"..
Sounds like you'd be a good Build Manager candidate!

What do you think?

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 02-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Still need Developer candidates!

So far, Colonel has signed up, but nobody else!

Where are you, ImCokeMan? Saridnour? Verizonguy? and all the others who are far too numerous to mention?

We need you!!
Old 02-21-2007, 06:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 300 (ATT Tilt 2)
Carrier: ATT

m2maynard is a n00b
I can QA. I am currently building my own custom ROM and have tested several of the various custom's that are available.

Dell Axim X5 (05/03 to 08/04
Hitachi G1000 08/04 to 11/05
PPC 6600 (Blue Angel) 11/05 to 08/06
PPC 6700 (Apache) 08/06 to 01/09
PPC 6800 (Mogul) 01/09 to 01/09
Touch Pro (Sprint) 01/09 to Current
(Dates are estimates)
Old 02-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
I'm going to be working on improving the 3.5 BASE anyway so i'm in as a developer don't worry Acutally that's where i was... Oh do we need to discuss benefits and vacation time yet?
Old 02-21-2007, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN
I'm going to be working on improving the 3.5 BASE anyway so i'm in as a developer don't worry Acutally that's where i was... Oh do we need to discuss benefits and vacation time yet?
Hey, if this works, we can open a software shop, and after a few years sell out. Then you can buy an island to vacation on!
Old 02-21-2007, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Sogarth is a n00b
Much like I said in the other thread, I'd be available to handle the build management duties (although it'd be somewhat depressing to have my hobby be the same thing as my day job ). Although at this stage, it will be more of a support role, I suspect that position will become more central as we move towards determining the structure of the revised kitchen structure.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
I'd like to say I'd volunteer as a developer, as I've dug fairly deep into and figured out a fair bit about 3.3. I wonder, though, whether I may be a hindrance to some of the bigger names like ImCoKeMaN, colonel, sardinour, et al. I have some programming experience, and am rather tenacious in finding a fix to a problem. That being said, I think a ROM Analyst would be a better fit for me. I can definitely tell ya what don't work! If you fill all of the positions in one or the other, I'd be happy to serve whatever role you feel you could use me in.

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)
Old 02-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Sogarth,

If you are a build manager "in real life", this would probably be child's play for you. But if you want to do something else, it's totally understandable.

I totally concur on the whole "same as my day job" thing. I do release and project management 10 hours day. Now I get to do even more when I get home!
Old 02-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma
I'd like to say I'd volunteer as a developer, as I've dug fairly deep into and figured out a fair bit about 3.3. I wonder, though, whether I may be a hindrance to some of the bigger names like ImCoKeMaN, colonel, sardinour, et al. I have some programming experience, and am rather tenacious in finding a fix to a problem. That being said, I think a ROM Analyst would be a better fit for me. I can definitely tell ya what don't work! If you fill all of the positions in one or the other, I'd be happy to serve whatever role you feel you could use me in.
Don't sell yourself short. We'll put you down for both roles and see how the vote goes.

Wherever you are slotted, I'm sure your contribution will be valuable!
Old 02-21-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
i have a 6700 i can beta test
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development