PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 04:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: t3232
Carrier: cbw

tyronekndrck is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
cant flash my tilt 2 rom help please!

i went thru hell to flash hardspl on my phone and now that i got hardspl i cant flash my new custom rom i tried the max sense 2.5 ui rom and a couple other energy roms if i try flashing with usb it goes to a loading screen then go back to the bootloader screen real fast. then when ii ttry flashing with usb it always say error. i am conneted to active sync so what can be my problem i really want to flash thx
Old 09-09-2010, 11:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Relic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good workRelic is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Relic Send a message via MSN to Relic Send a message via Yahoo to Relic Send a message via Skype™ to Relic
Re: cant flash my tilt 2 rom help please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronekndrck View Post
i went thru hell to flash hardspl on my phone and now that i got hardspl i cant flash my new custom rom i tried the max sense 2.5 ui rom and a couple other energy roms if i try flashing with usb it goes to a loading screen then go back to the bootloader screen real fast. then when ii ttry flashing with usb it always say error. i am conneted to active sync so what can be my problem i really want to flash thx
There could be many issues when using ActiveSync while flashing a ROM, like it could be the wrong RUU etc...

When flashing via SD card make sure you named the .nbh file correctly, which should be RHODIMG.nbh for the tilt2.
And some SD cards don't work well with flashing, Because I have noticed I have no flashing issues with a "San Disk" SD card, but when I try one from "PNY" I get the same issue you described below. So try a different SD card.
Quote:
goes to a loading screen then go back to the bootloader screen real fast
Old 03-22-2011, 12:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprient

Gnote5 is a n00b
Re: cant flash my tilt 2 rom help please!

i have a htc touch pro2 , how do you find the right radio and rom so you dont brick your phone .
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development