PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 12:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

brandon.towey is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
*Solved*Adding Start Menu SoftKey(bottom left) To Titanium

So I've been trying to cook a custom ROM for the last couple of days and this is the one thing I haven't been able to figure out.

I really want the Start Menu softkey in the bottom left of my Touch Pro 2 screen while using Titanium. I know it's possible because RZ's Baseline Titanium ROM has it. I would use his but I don't like the rest of the ROM aesthetically. No matter what I include or exclude from the kitchen, I only get two soft keys right next to each on the bottom left. I've attached a screen shot below. Any helps is really, really appreciated. I've been on the computer trying to figure this out for 24 hours out of the last 5 days. Thanks.

Sprint's my provider, if that matters.

SOLVED

Got what I wanted by switching to OSKitchen and porting in a 24xxx build.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (8.2 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by brandon.towey; 06-17-2010 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Added Info
Old 06-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: *Solved*Adding Start Menu SoftKey(bottom left) To Titanium

I'm glad that you got it figured out and thanks for posting the solution here, so that other members who would also like to do what you did, have a place to turn for answers.

Stuff like this is what this community is all about!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development