PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EXT to PPCk conversion app.

Hey guys, since PPCk still doesn't support EXT packages, I thought I'd spend the weekend writing an app to do it.

The default behavior is to create a sub-folder with the package name in the selected source folder. The "Folder contains multiple packages" is for doing a folder that has more than one EXT package in it. If selected, this application will use the folder name of the package for the new folder and name in the option.xml

This app probably has some bugs that I didn't find during testing, but whatever. Just let me know.

http://www.ppckitchen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1283

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: EXT to PPCk conversion app.

Just thought I would vouch for JooJoo's app as it does a great job converting EXT's to OEM's if you need to convert those files.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Wicked shit JooJoo!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

cool beans seems to do it like he says
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development