PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
titanium arrows anomaly

This has happened on every build of WM 6.5 since 23001 I think. I thought I left this behind when I got a TP2, but obviously not. What causes this?

Seems to not affect anything at all, the arrows just get misplaced?
Old 02-20-2010, 03:58 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Re: titanium arrows anomaly

I'm guessing that there's something wrong with your titanium .cpr file, because mine doesn't look like that:

Old 02-20-2010, 05:34 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I'm guessing that there's something wrong with your titanium .cpr file, because mine doesn't look like that:

Not that I can tell, it happens at random. It will be fine for like a week then all of a sudden, arrows go up. Soft reset fixes it. my OP was misleading, I meant it works for a while then all of a sudden the arrows get misplaced until a soft reset. Next time it happens I will see if reloading the today screen has any effect...

Last edited by raidzero; 02-20-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I have the same thing raid... It works for like a day or two without soft reset, then all of the sudden poof, the arrows are way off lol.

Soft reset fixes it, I've never figured this one out tbh.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I have the same thing raid... It works for like a day or two without soft reset, then all of the sudden poof, the arrows are way off lol.

Thanks for the info, I will assume this plagues all WM 6.5 ROMs and will forget about it
Old 02-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Happens on almost every ROM i've used...don't need to soft reset, just open the keyboard and close it and they reset themselves...
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post

You mean you guys can run the same rom for more that 24 hours?? How do you do that?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You mean you guys can run the same rom for more that 24 hours?? How do you do that?
you run a mightyrom

hehehe
Old 02-28-2010, 02:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

savir90 is keeping up the good worksavir90 is keeping up the good work

lmao to mike...he's right dough

and yea i have the same issue....i had a 218xx build off calks 4.2 kitchen for my TP and didnt have it....now after gettin my tp2 ive still been goin thru the trial n error getting the rom right off calks kitchen 1.6 for tp2 and all builds seem to have the issue...i think its all the leo builds...and if anything it might be the cpr..only thing i can think off...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > ROM/Kitchen Development