PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Silent Ringtone

Hey have yall seen that commercial for a silent ringtone that only some ppl can here??? Well all it really is a very high frequency sound so just save yourself the money and use the one posted below. Works great on the 6700.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 17khz_619.zip (12.9 KB, 223 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2006, 12:14 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Holy snikes I knew someone would ask for this. Can you hear it? My little bro and ole lady said they could never hear it but I can. Thanks for sharing.
~mike

Old 10-20-2006, 12:56 AM
Charles
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

cac9478 is keeping up the good workcac9478 is keeping up the good work
I think it is, the younger you are the better you can hear it. Cause old ppl can't here it but I hear it perfectly.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:59 AM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
my bros 17 and Im 21. I hear it fine but I do have good hearing......speaking of the high khz can u hear the slight buzz of eletronic things? like tv or computer and whatnot.....that very high pitched slight buzz that is very similar to this ringtone?
Old 10-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
strange thing is that I could hear that only today but couldn't hear it on tv. its kinda stupid as a ringer. but mike yea I kno what your talkin about with electronics.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
if you can hear a clock tick all the time.....well, u gonna hear this

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

Old 10-31-2006, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

drunken_monky is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to drunken_monky
ya i was a at my wifes aunts house and i kept hearing this weird noise. i asked her if she could hear it, of course she said i must be going crazy because she couldn't hear it

but gonna try this just to try it. i hate high pitch noises they really bother me!

i cant have that as a ringtone. id drive myself crazy with it
Old 10-31-2006, 09:59 PM
Founder & Owner

haha I live with the high pitch noises (electricity, electronics and what not that give off very high pitched sounds/humms I guess u could call them) all the time and have kind of learned to tune them out.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

drunken_monky is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to drunken_monky
i hate them. my palm made this noise i hated using my palm when there was complete silence. some of them aren't that bad but some of them i cant stand
Old 12-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Lurker

bmuh83 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bmuh83
that is one of the most god awful sounds i've ever heard!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones