PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO/BOLD/Photon
Carrier: Sprint!

relisted is keeping up the good workrelisted is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to relisted Send a message via Skype™ to relisted
Re: Ringtone Request Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Sanders View Post
Can someone post up the stock Birds 1 and 2 ringtones from the Touch Pro. I have a new Samsung Moment and miss the Birds.
how do i extract them from the tp?
if you pm me i can get them to you

If someone helps you,click the "THANKS" button!
Or consider donating to chef or your rom!
Old 01-21-2010, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6900
Carrier: Sprint

20Jaidon05 is a n00b

Does anyone know where I can get the ringtone that say you have a incoming call from then the number? I think it came stock with either nokia or samsung phones.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

myxer.com from your phones browser
Old 02-26-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hi guys...was wondering if i can request personal jesus by depeche mode. I would like the opening line "reach out and touch faith" ending with "your own, personal jesus" line (the first line of the first verse). thanks in advance.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

i just thought of this but has anyone here tried myxer? you can cute the song to the way you want it.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

can i request
when craig fergerson swears it says "i kuremba" and when olie from family guy says "EVERYBODY LOOK LIKE ANTS" ? thanks!
Old 03-26-2010, 04:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20Jaidon05 View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the ringtone that say you have a incoming call from then the number? I think it came stock with either nokia or samsung phones.
i think if you turn on voice command...then go to phone options while in voice command & check announce incoming calls

and then go to notifications while still in voice command & select announce notifications thru device speaker of wired headset

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 03-30-2010, 03:16 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

How about the "Happy Ghost" ringtone from the Moment? I love that ring lol.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Now that I know how to make them Carla tell me in a little detail what ya want. I did a search and couldn't find that song....

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 05-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

It's hard to explain the sound of it. It is on the Samsung Moment, I haven't seen it on any other Android phones. It is called Happy Ghost, and it is really cute and it makes me smile when I hear it I know that wasn't much help.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones