PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: ATT

noomi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is this ringtone?!

Registered here just so I could ask you guys this question.

Was watching TV last night, and heard someone's phone rank and played this ringtone. I would love to get my hands on this ringtone.

If anyone has any idea where this is from, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0des3r9b9jgwp79

or

http://www.2shared.com/audio/KDWBcmOa/ringtone.html
Old 07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: What is this ringtone?!

sounds like you already have it. if that is the whole thing, what else do you need?

Old 07-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

noomi is a n00b

I was hoping to get a cleaner version that wasn't taken with a microphone from the TV, and plus you can hear other stuff going on in the background as well.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:40 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

what was the commercial?
Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

here you go: http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/37798...h=ctu+ringtone
Old 08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

sammich knows about this ringtone pretty well somehow i think, it came off of the tv show "24" but actually later i found out its the ringing phonecall from some company.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Its actually one of the few default ringtones that are available on the Avaya/Lucent VOIP phones that major companies use. I have that same ringer on my desk phone at work. LOL. When I played the mp3, I had to look to my right to make sure my desk phone wasnt ringing! LOL.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 08-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xp
Carrier: nokia

lopex is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
sammich knows about this ringtone pretty well somehow i think, it came off of the tv show "24" but actually later i found out its the ringing phonecall from some company.
I completely agree with you.You have done an great job.. Such an informative and well formed post! Thanks for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.

Good luck!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones