PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
You have a new voice mail message.

This is a mans voice that says you have a new voice mail message would u like to listen to it now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip _mail_message_4_loud_137.zip (86.0 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
N00b

itsastckup is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
what does it mean when it says this file cannot open because its not trusted or one or more of its components did not install?
Old 08-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
its not a program, so I'm not sure why ur getting that. try downloading again and if ur still hving problems let me know
~mike

Old 08-01-2006, 05:16 PM
N00b

itsastckup is a n00b
I downloaded it to my computer and synced it, so its on there but it doesnt show up in my drop down list in voicemail. It does show up in the drop down list for incoming calls and such. I put the file in the "rings" folder.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

sorry about not clearing that up ringers go in the ring folder, sounds and notifications go directly into the windows directory.
~mike
Old 08-01-2006, 05:48 PM
N00b

itsastckup is a n00b
Thanks Mike, that worked like a charm.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

no problem
Old 09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800
Carrier: sprint

sprintninja is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to sprintninja Send a message via MSN to sprintninja
wideawake this might sound crazy but where would i find the windows directory to install my new voicemail notification from 3gforfree .com
Old 09-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

start/programs/file explorer after u open that tap the top left select my device from the down menu and u will see the windows directory.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: treo 800
Carrier: sprint

sprintninja is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to sprintninja Send a message via MSN to sprintninja
ok thanks i will take a look so let me ask you something 3gforfree got a ringtone saying'' you've got mail it's not spam'' how would i get that to play when i get a new voicemail? thanks for the help over all this time

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones