PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New HTC Ringtones

These are the ringtones from HTC that you can download when you join the e-club. There's 39 of them in the zip.

Get it HERE or 2 .zip's attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip New HTC Rings 1.zip (6.06 MB, 292 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip New HTC Rings 2.zip (5.65 MB, 259 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 11-10-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: attached files here
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: New HTC Ringtones

Gonna download now.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
These are the ringtones from HTC that you can download when you join the e-club. There's 39 of them in the zip.

Get it HERE
Can you confirm the site you uploaded these too is working ok to download from. I have tried 3 times to download to my phone via opera mobile and everytime it immediately says it has downloaded yet there is no file downloaded. Just wanna make sure it isnt just me. Thanks.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Can you confirm the site you uploaded these too is working ok to download from. I have tried 3 times to download to my phone via opera mobile and everytime it immediately says it has downloaded yet there is no file downloaded. Just wanna make sure it isnt just me. Thanks.
It works, but you have to input a captcha. I'll update the first post with them in 2 .zip's so I can attach them.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:11 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It works, but you have to input a captcha. I'll update the first post with them in 2 .zip's so I can attach them.

Hey thanks. Yah i even put in the captcha but it still wouldnt download. Ill try the zips. If they dont work then we know there is something going on on my end.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:16 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Looks to be downloading fine now. Thanks for the links.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for making this an attachment
Old 12-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: AT&T

jasonsz is a n00b

Thanks, just downloading.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic Touch 4G

Imaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuffImaginos knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Imaginos

Most of these ringtones are also in the Android port project for TP2. Some are pretty sweet.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:45 PM
RCH800

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Awesome, thanks for the tones.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Ringtones