PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Star Wars Tux v1.2.5

1.1.3 = Removed the words from the dial pad BG

1.1.4 = Removed Palm Pre from bootscreen
Added new calendar icons.
Updated some notification icons.

1.1.5 = Updated battery icons

1.2.0 = Recreated the boot screen.

1.2.1 = Video area modified.
Music area modified.
Various other tweaks and changes.

1.2.2 = Revamped the dial pad thanks to PreThemer's dial pad from his Venom theme.
Changed the background on the dashboard.
Cleaned up some icon colors that seemed a bit pink. More work to be done on this later.

1.2.3 = Small update to the dial pad. I didn't like the way it was and I also needed to change the BG.

***PreThemer fixed an issue with custom network names and colors not showing. You will have to download again in order to see the fix. Thanks!***

1.2.4 = Touched up a couple minor things that had been bugging me. Mostly colors.
Changed a couple small icons, mostly in messaging.

1.2.5 = Last attempt at a clean and easy to read messenger. I can't make everyone happy so I am going with what I like.

1.2.5 will probably be my last update for this theme aside from problems that may arise from Palm updates or minor tweaking.
I hope everyone enjoys using this theme as much as I enjoyed making it!

My apologies for the many changes. I change what I can when I can and unfortunately that means many updates. I hope to get to a point that I can call this done. I do plan to create this theme with different color scheme but not until I claim this one to be complete. Thanks to all for the wonderful comments and patience!

My first try at theming for the Pre. Inspiration originally was based off nights0223 Original Blue Theme. Things just went from there. All icons and such were found on Google.

Star Wars Tux Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

I know syanni85 was going to work on a Clone Wars version for me, and I would still love to see what he comes up with, but in the mean time, I created this little theme.

Last edited by aceracer24; 10-23-2009 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Star Wars Tux

Can't wait to see it ma man! Yeah, i took a break from themes for a few days and only worked a little bit on my Rasta theme... i would definitely still do the clone wars one for you, but since you are making themes now, (trust me) the self-accomplished feeling of making a good theme feels dam* good!

lemme know what you think and if you want any design help with image editing or such (thats my fav part )

lets fill the sh*t outta this subforum!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:39 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Star Wars Tux

I did a little theming on the Touch Pro. Not exactly something I want to do often. This theme isn't even done yet. I plan to change out as much as I can so I don't see any new themes in my future anytime soon. Plus the wife would have my balls if I spent any more time than I am already She did get a kick out of your sig lol. We'll see though. She wants a Pre as well and after she saw what I can do, I suspect she will be wanting her own sooner or later.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Star Wars Tux v1.2.5

There have been several versions since I first posted and I neglected to update here. I didn't feel as though there was enough real interest to bother updating my post every time. Now that I feel I am in a position to call this complete, I am posting (please see the first post) the updates.

I will continue to offer support and changes if Palm releases an update that may effect the theme. Beyond that though, I probably won't do any modifications unless I feel it really warrents it or I get a bug up my butt. Hope you enjoy the theme!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes