PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Lightning Theme

This is my second theme

...Download Zip File here...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lightning.zip (2.29 MB, 43 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Carla; 10-24-2009 at 07:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:55 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Lightning Theme

i was thinking of a pimp lightning theme the other day! This looks very nice! Keep it up! Loving your work!

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Threadstarter

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i was thinking of a pimp lightning theme the other day! This looks very nice! Keep it up! Loving your work!
Really? Thanks a lot Syanni, that's really nice of you. I am just starting a few, but I am enjoying it, and getting better/faster the more I try.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

nemoshotyany is just getting started

Nice Work.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:36 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I like it a lot. I've been using themes from precentral & prethemer- but just decided to look around here (since I've been around this forum a lot longer).
Any chance of doing a version of this one without the pink in the top bar?

Old 12-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Threadstarter

Yea, I still have the files. I stopped sharing themes because I got some extremely rude and vicious comments about them and myself, but for your Trident I would be more then happy to update it. What color would you like in the top? Any other ideas feel free and I'll whip it up for you.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

ya there are alot of rude people around.. they drive me nuts on precentral.. people attacking other people left and right..lol

but im getting the hang of this theme stuff.. just find a theme i like and change it to fit my needs.. of course giving credit to the original person who created it if i put it up later..

i only find outta 700+ themes bout 10 i really like.. lol so many are just way to flashy or miss matched..
Old 12-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Threadstarter

Yea, it is really bad there. The stuff being said to me was really horrendous. So I stopped going.

I always start from scratch I learned how you did though. I have gotten way way more in depth with what I can change and tweak. I have even experimented with my own taskbar icons.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Threadstarter

Here ya go Trident, I just changed the colors real quick on the lightning theme. Let me know if you want something else
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lightning-(PreThemer.com).zip (2.28 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice theme. Did you get stood up for the big dance(your Pic)?????
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes