PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
University of Alabama Theme

Upon request.. here is Crimson Tide University of Alabama...

I'm surprised i got this done... time to relax for the weekend and get crankin on some more monday

Preware: University of Alabama Crimson Tide
Prethemer.com: http://www.prethemer.com/University_...-theme366.html

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: University of Alabama Theme

Awesome work! Thanks so much!
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

I'm glad you like it... although it is nice to have tons of downloads, i'm all about and will always be about giving people what they want.

that wallpaper was something i whipped up.. if you don't like it you can just set another one, i don't mind. My gf said it was too busy but i liked it
Old 10-03-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I did in fact use another WP. The original looked pink on my pre and we can't have that haha. The Alabama Pink Tide? Don't think so. Thanks again. I owe ya one.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

pink? Really? Not mine, but I guess that's a normal issue with these pres.. I guess I got lucky... Or maybe its just a matter of time lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:43 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

If you do an Alabama theme (and you're not an Alabama fan), then it's a rule that you have to do one like that for the Florida Gators. [I think you know I'm just kidding about it being a rule; But it would be very appreciated.]
There are two on PreThemer, but neither is complete. Need lots of Orange & Blue.

Old 12-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I'd say the gators are still seeing all CRIMSON and WHITE! You might want to create that theme using crimson. All in good fun! SEC thru and thru!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes