PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Chicago Bears Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
great, now i gota get the hero back. lol

well i just got word that the owner of my agent location is going to shut down the location i work at... He opened a restaurant, blew all his money on it and now has no money to order phones. So our inventory is empty and i've turned down SOOOO many people because of it...

good thing is, i'll still have a job at our other location but cut down hours.

another good thing: lookin around in the android market and people charge a buck or 2 for themes. i'll start making hero themes and charge a dollar... i gotta afford my apartment lol

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: g1
Carrier: att

kaziOz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
ill give you benifit of the doubt since you only have one post here on this site lol...

Here we go: This theme is made for the Palm Pre only. You have an Android device, so it will never work in a million years....

Here is some semi good news: I fell into a great situation yesterday and was able to get an HTC Hero (which is Android) for FREE! So the hero will be my phone for a few weeks and i plan to make a Bears themes once i learn how to theme android.

does that work for ya?

Haha Appreciate it, i figured it wasnt for the android but had to ask to be sure! that works for sure if your going to make one anyway if not no big deal. However its a real impressive theme and thank you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: g1
Carrier: att

kaziOz is a n00b

so i am willing to pay abuck or two for a bears theme for the g1 if you dont mind ive been searching and cant find anything even close to as cool looking as yours if you can that would be really cool. Thank You
Old 10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

i plan to make one for the "original" android home (which the g1 has) cuz i'm really dissappointed with Sense UI... To tell you the truth, i'm really dissappointed with the Hero in general I gave my Pre to my dad cuz i didn't want him to use an upgrade and a few months later, hating the phone. So i'll be using the original android home screen on the hero for a while..

you'll see a theme soon... i've been doin a few things here, few things there (for a bears theme), so it'll all add up soon and be a nice one
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre > Pre Themes