PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 12/2/09!

*The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast*

We'd like to welcome Host Gator as an Affiliate of the show! Support the show by supporting them!
Use the code hgc25 and get your first month of the baby plan for only A PENNY.

Be sure to see us on Ustream!

For December 2nd, 2009

Host: Laos101 of PPCGeeks.com

Podcast

Guests:
Our Regular Round Table Guests.

Topics: Topic [Source]

Is It the End of Windows Mobile?
The LG eXpo
The Samsung Omnia 2
The Power of Touch Pro2.
Black Friday Ends, The Holidays Begin, The year is almost over!

And More! See you tonight!

Last edited by Laos101; 12-08-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Siflan is keeping up the good workSiflan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 12/2/09!

To be honest ...
I think (especially since I've been listening to the few people on the cast) you should allow some people of the ppcg community.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:57 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siflan View Post
To be honest ...
I think (especially since I've been listening to the few people on the cast) you should allow some people of the ppcg community.
Everyone on the PPCGP is a member of the community

Last edited by Laos101; 12-04-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Oh, no, I know that. I'm speakin' of the regulars. Not just the hierarchy but open it up to a few people that are regulars in the forum. Not to everyone, 'cause I think you know what'll happen if that happen. But allow some more to voice their opinions. I'd love to chime in as I have a window to technology myself and could provide some insight.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Oh, no, I know that. I'm speakin' of the regulars. Not just the hierarchy but open it up to a few people that are regulars in the forum. Not to everyone, 'cause I think you know what'll happen if that happen. But allow some more to voice their opinions. I'd love to chime in as I have a window to technology myself and could provide some insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
OTHER.

Can I suggest something to be discussed?

Sure! We primarily get our news off of PPCGeeks.com, so be sure to suggest a news tip there if it's something like that.

We also check chat time to time live on the show, so you can leave your thoughts there too.

How can I get on the show?

This is no exclusive club, far from it. We invite anyone with a straight head, an honest opinion, and a love for mobility on the show.

If you think you got what it takes, a microphone, and perhaps a few fun facts, PM me and we can talk.

At the moment, we're really looking for ANDROID users, Iphone users, and ROM or Software Chefs/Developers
-------------
Any questions? Post below!
To bad you don't read as well as you listen...

I am really kidding, I just wrote that to take up the minimum post requirement....

You seem like a good guy and I would love to see you on the show!!!
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

[QUOTE=MordyT;1383838]To bad you don't read as well as you listen...
i can think of a better sentance to"make mim post requirement"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
To bad you don't read as well as you listen...
i can think of a better sentance to"make mim post requirement"
true true, i am sorry for being so rude..
Old 12-03-2009, 08:53 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Okay, seriously. Where is this Heirarchy?

Only ONE person has currently sent me a PM to come on the show, and this was weeks ago.

So yeah, you say one thing and mean another.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

"At the moment, we're really looking for ANDROID users, Iphone users, and ROM or Software Chefs/Developers"

Not tryin' to be rude or intrusive at all. I'm neither of what I pasted above. But if all it takes is a PM to get direction on how to get on the show, then it's on its way! I just listened to everyone on the show and they're mainly mods. I wasn't too sure if regulars could just hop on. So, consider me informed! Lookin' forward to the next podcast ...
Old 12-04-2009, 12:12 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Quote:
"At the moment, we're really looking for ANDROID users, Iphone users, and ROM or Software Chefs/Developers"

Not tryin' to be rude or intrusive at all. I'm neither of what I pasted above. But if all it takes is a PM to get direction on how to get on the show, then it's on its way! I just listened to everyone on the show and they're mainly mods. I wasn't too sure if regulars could just hop on. So, consider me informed! Lookin' forward to the next podcast ...
I cant have uniinformed people on the show, as they might as well be not on the show. I look for interesting people who can contribute something and a few good thoughts. This show has never been restricted to a heirarchy and I stand to that. I am no VIP, I may be a newsy but i still am merely a ppcg regular, if thats how you want to go by. As my thread states, i will accept anyone on the head who knows about the mobile world and can stay engaged with us for the remainder of the show. Thats all i gotta say really. PM if you want to prove me wrong.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts