PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   PPCG Podcasts (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/ppcg-podcasts/)
-   -   The PPCGP (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/ppcg-podcasts/98666-ppcgp.html)

Laos101 11-25-2009 08:55 PM

The PPCGP
 
Hey!

If you're a regular fan, or just interested in our brand new weekly audio podcast, the PPCGP, be sure to come on down to Ustream now! We're airing live this very moment.

It's an auidio only stream, so skyfire may be able to take it, otherwise just head on your nearest PC and get listening!

The PPCGP! Saturdays @ 4PM EST, see us at www.podc on USTREAM: Hi! Welcome to the PPCGP Ustream page! This is here incase we ever have issues and need to....

horndoctor 11-26-2009 03:15 AM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
I was listening on Skyfire and everything was fine until you played the first Verizon ad video and then everything stopped! I thought it was something on my end so I went back to the skyfire homepage and cleared cookies and history then exited and restarted skyfire and went back to the podcast page and there was nothing! :( I could not get it back. What happened!?

Laos101 11-26-2009 07:38 AM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1363841)
I was listening on Skyfire and everything was fine until you played the first Verizon ad video and then everything stopped! I thought it was something on my end so I went back to the skyfire homepage and cleared cookies and history then exited and restarted skyfire and went back to the podcast page and there was nothing! :( I could not get it back. What happened!?

We're never doing that again, trust me. It killed the stream for everyone and we had to start over. It also broke the download so we lost a few minutes :angry7:

Damn you, Ustream!

horndoctor 11-27-2009 03:10 AM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laos101 (Post 1363980)
We're never doing that again, trust me. It killed the stream for everyone and we had to start over. It also broke the download so we lost a few minutes :angry7:

Damn you, Ustream!

OK! lol I'm glad it wasn't just me! Live and learn I guess.:)

GirlGoneGeek 12-09-2009 09:26 PM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
click here


SHOW IS ON NOW!

12/9/2009

Riley 12-09-2009 10:07 PM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Courtney1985 (Post 1400711)
click here


SHOW IS ON NOW!

12/9/2009

Cool. thanks! listening now. :)

horndoctor 12-10-2009 04:57 AM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
That must have been a good one. Sorry I missed a lot of it. I tuned in late on my Vogue on Skyfire and you guys were still talking. Hopefully not badmouthing me! ;) lol

Laos101 12-10-2009 06:24 AM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by horndoctor (Post 1401610)
That must have been a good one. Sorry I missed a lot of it. I tuned in late on my Vogue on Skyfire and you guys were still talking. Hopefully not badmouthing me! ;) lol

All I said was you're coming on next week and playing for us live
;)

horndoctor 12-10-2009 05:07 PM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laos101 (Post 1401678)
All I said was you're coming on next week and playing for us live
;)

Uh Oh! I'll have to discuss it with my agent. :)

GirlGoneGeek 12-10-2009 10:02 PM

Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!
 
It was a great one! Too bad you missed most of it :) Wide and I will be there next week so make sure you get tuned in!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0