PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: The PPCGP is on NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
It was a great one! Too bad you missed most of it Wide and I will be there next week so make sure you get tuned in!
Wow! I'll have to behave myself then! lol
I feel intimidated now! I'm not worthy!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

rofl, don't feel like that! Everyone here is worthy! You all know much more than I! Wideawake on the other hand knows "all" lol and he may intimidate ya, but he won't try to I promise that! It will be fun and Laos will make sure I bet!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

of course! all for one. fun for all
Old 12-13-2009, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrsmdh is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I'd love to listen to your podcast on my ipod. But I can't find you on itunes. Will you be on there soon? If not, is there a way I can download you to my ipod?
Old 12-13-2009, 02:38 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
Hi, I'd love to listen to your podcast on my ipod. But I can't find you on itunes. Will you be on there soon? If not, is there a way I can download you to my ipod?
Petition Apple? I am currently looking into getting the podcast available for both Zune and Ipod users on their respective marketplaces
Old 12-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

How about posting up an MP3 recording of the show the day after it airs... That way some of us that were unable to listen live for whatever reason... Can download the MP3 and listen a day behind. I am listening to yesterdays engadget.com show on MP3 right now... They send out a tweet letting you know when the MP3 AAC or OGG becomes available. www.engadget.com/2010/12/03/engadget-podcast-220-12-03-2010/ You click the link and you download the MP3 (or AAC or OGG) then delete it when you are done.
You guys should do something similar.
I'm on the west coast and when PPCGP is on live I'm still at work... Then my wonderful IT department blocks all streaming content also... I leave my office halfway through the show. You catch my drift.

Unless I'm just WAY off line and there actually is a place to get it.
Please let me know.
p.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:01 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

PPCGeeks.com
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Thanks bro... I never knew. Can I download an MP3 straight from there???
I can't seem to find that... Remember... They block all my streaming. A-holes! lol

p.

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 12-03-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:20 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Re: The PPCGP

paw.mywetpaws.com - /PPCGP/
Old 12-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Newsy Writer
Pocket PC: Droid Charge
Carrier: verizon wired less

hoodracer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)