PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 11:44 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Want to subscribe on Itunes? YOU CAN!

Hello listeners and fans of the PPCGP!

I've been asked as of recent on a possibility of getting the PPCGP on media services such as Zune and Itunes, and I have to say, like the cable companies, we're working on it!

For now, you can still listen to us with your ipod and get the latest releases automatically to your device!

Feedburner is kind enough to automatically pull our MP3s of the show and direct them to your favorite MP3 Device, just head to the RSS Feed HERE (http://feeds.feedburner.com/PPCGPodcasts) and over there, you can subscribe with ITunes, Google, netvibes, and a series of other services. It also serves as a direct link for all you need!

P.S. Did I mention you can follow us on twitter? Twitter ALSO serves as a landing pad for our podcasts, and you can pick up the latest there! (http://www.twitter.com/PPCGP)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:42 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Want to subscribe on Itunes? YOU CAN!

Actually technically you already can add it in to your Zune. Just take the XML page and add it to your podcast listings in Zune. I'd imagine it would work for other podcast players too.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:45 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: Want to subscribe on Itunes? YOU CAN!

This is true. Though I am currently working on getting us onto the official podcast list for the marketplace.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts