PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 05:09 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 11/09/09!

Hey Geekers.

The Newsies and I are going to try something different for a change. As you know we've been pushing the new section on News. For a change, we're going to be adding something new to this, and making it both live, and a weekly audio podcast.

I present the Weekly Pocket PC Geeks Podcast, your source for Mobile News (Windows Mobile, Andriod, and Iphone!). We will discuss the previous week in review, discussing and giving opinions on what comes out. Whether it be the latest devices, actions made by Carriers, even our local ROM Chefs and Software Develoeprs, we will include it all. We invite weekly guests to come on the show and join in our discussion, and also get a chance to advertise their latest projects and/or twitter, websites, etc.

The crew consists of Myself, hosting the weekly podcast over at Ustream.tv. When we're not on the air, you can pickup a recording there (Though we will soon offer MP3s here too,) chat with anyone online, or just hang! I have to give a lot of thanks to MordyT, BigDiesel, Rainfreak, Saumaun, and other Newsies/Site Staff who are volunteering to take part in our weekly shows.

Every week, we have a special guest, to kick it off in the right direction, Mighty Mike (Creator of the MightyROM series, with tens of thousands of downloads, totaling Terabytes of Data.has volunteered to be our first guest, especially with the release of the TP2 HSPL.

Now, the most important part of this show, is YOU! We need you! We need you to show up on Monday and tune in! Make it worth the time and effort we put into it.

To Chefs, Developers, etc. If you want to get on our show, do not hesitate to send me a PM, and we can get a time and date that works with you. To anyone who has a news tip they want to include, don't send it to me! Rather, send it through PPCG's News Tip System. If we like it there, it will surely make a show appearance.

The show debuts every Wednesday night at 9pm EDT, be sure to come on by!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ppcgp

P.S. In the future, depending on how successful we get, will be looking into donations and promotional groups to support the site, the show, and perhaps be able to offer more than what we have already.

Last edited by Laos101; 11-16-2009 at 06:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1
Re: The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast. 11/09/09!

Hellz yeah!

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

KilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKilgoreBA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to KilgoreBA

This sounds freaking awesome!!!!!
Radio 2.23.00WV
Old 11-07-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

I'm intrigued!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP

If you're intriged, in, interested, etc. BE SURE to spread the word! A higher turnout yields a higher chance of future shows!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So what is the best way to download Podcast to our mobiles. I have a touch pro and know nothing about podcast.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

The show can be downloaded from a post later this week, I will setup a podcast system so it can be more easily downloaded as well
Old 11-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

I tuned in using the link but I didn't get anything.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:35 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I tuned in using the link but I didn't get anything.
Yeah, Blame Ustream. It failed on us and we are working on a solution so it can be live next wednesday (Which is when we'll do the next show. a week from tommorow)

We DID do the show over skype on an emergency backup option, and im very happy to say it went really well. It's just over an hour.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
Yeah, Blame Ustream. It failed on us and we are working on a solution so it can be live next wednesday (Which is when we'll do the next show. a week from tommorow)

We DID do the show over skype on an emergency backup option, and im very happy to say it went really well. It's just over an hour.
Is the recording available ? I'd like to give it a listen. Do you have a link to it?

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts