PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2010, 11:21 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
02/11/10 The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast!

*The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast*

Due to a technical concern the show has been moved to the following week, date pending

HELP US OUT, TELL US WHAT YOU THINK OF THE PPCGP

SEE THE PODCAST HERE!

Did I mention we now have twitter? Follow User ID PPCGP to learn more!

EPISODE 11 For February 11th, 2010

Host: Laos101 of PPCGeeks.com

Guests:
Our Regular Round Table Guests.

Topics: Topic [Source
Windows Mobile 7, don't say it's so!
ClamTXT, is it fair?
Motorola Milestone, how's it sound Canada?
WinMo clings 18%, but the loss since September is equal to RIM?! Palm takes a bigger blow, perhaps there's a bigger picture?
WMC not far away, what are the major carriers planinng?WM7? HSDPA? 4G?
It looks like Iphone is clinging to AT&T! Was there an under the table deal?
The Nook is in the wild!

And MUCH More! We hope to see you on Thursday!

Last edited by Laos101; 02-22-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:13 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Re: 02/11/10 The Pocket PC Geeks Podcast!

The Podcast is out! Enjoy!

http://www.ppcgp.info/feed
Old 02-13-2010, 04:24 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

finally tuned in.
with all the talk that will be flying around next week, I wanted to bring up some interesting points that havn't really been discussed anywhere. since these phones are basically pc's how are carriers getting away with limiting what you can do with them, or what o/s can run on it. I seem to remember gates paying quite hefty for shenanigans like that.
the #1 shopping factor for me for now on (thanks to tp2's lack of buttons) is the layout of the phone it's self. for example I recently took my grandma shopping for her first cell phone (pre-paid) I took here to several stores so she could get her hands on as many phones as possible, pick your phone for the phone, not the service/bells/whistles

ce6 is dead, I actually got in on a the alpha for ms embedded 2011 a few months back.

we need a iphone goggles emoticon in here..
Old 02-13-2010, 03:44 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
finally tuned in.
with all the talk that will be flying around next week, I wanted to bring up some interesting points that havn't really been discussed anywhere. since these phones are basically pc's how are carriers getting away with limiting what you can do with them, or what o/s can run on it. I seem to remember gates paying quite hefty for shenanigans like that.
the #1 shopping factor for me for now on (thanks to tp2's lack of buttons) is the layout of the phone it's self. for example I recently took my grandma shopping for her first cell phone (pre-paid) I took here to several stores so she could get her hands on as many phones as possible, pick your phone for the phone, not the service/bells/whistles

ce6 is dead, I actually got in on a the alpha for ms embedded 2011 a few months back.

we need a iphone goggles emoticon in here..
Thanks for your input, perhaps you should join us some time!
Old 02-14-2010, 12:42 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
Thanks for your input, perhaps you should join us some time!
I gotta go buy a mic.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
I gotta go buy a mic.
I know how this ends up....
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys-

I'll admit, I don't tune in often, but this week I was curious to hear what people from PPCG had to say about the WM/WP7 rumors. To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed- it sounds like you guys didn't fully grasp some of the concepts involved.

What is the proper protocol to discuss the contents of the podcast? Initially I posted a comment on the news page entry, but now I see it has its own discussion here as well. Hmmm...
Old 02-14-2010, 11:07 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

My first PPCGeeks podcast was kinda cool.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:33 AM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
My first PPCGeeks podcast was kinda cool.

CW
Keep watching, its always worth it!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Site News & Announcements > PPCG Podcasts