PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma
touch diamond screen

hi ive been searching to see if there is a posible way to change the black screen that says "Touch DIAMOND" to another vga image ive created. Is this possible? or is it like a bios post screen, and cant be changed?
Old 05-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I don't think that one can be changed.
You can change the gif that usually comes after using Advanced config or Resco Explorer and you can change the splash screen after that by overwriting the welcomehead192.png file in Windows.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma
Re: touch diamond screen

thanks for the reply horndoctor, i knew those after my hour on google haha, jsut a small hope, i made one i would love to have replace that if its possible
Old 05-29-2010, 02:54 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by patheticpuma
thanks for the reply horndoctor, i knew those after my hour on google haha, jsut a small hope, i made one i would love to have replace that if its possible
No problem.
I think you are right though. The first one is probably flashed to the bios chip.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes