PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

I have installed both misfortune's taskbar as well as tsowen's 3.1 v1.4 taskbar. The Diamond I am using is still showing the black and white start icon and text.

Secondly, does anybody know where to find the nuepower battery driver? The nuerom site is down and I cant find a working download link to it.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel/vzw

Ron M is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Ron M

hello i need help i would like to change my taskbar icons but cant find detailed instructions on how to do it. will someone send me in the right please . i am sorry if i broke a rule but i am new here and i have been trying to do this for 2 days now.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP
Old 05-28-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!
Carrier: Sprint

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron M View Post
hello i need help i would like to change my taskbar icons but cant find detailed instructions on how to do it. will someone send me in the right please . i am sorry if i broke a rule but i am new here and i have been trying to do this for 2 days now.

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP
which taskbar are you trying to switch to?
Old 05-28-2009, 04:07 PM
N00b

Ron M is a n00b

thanks for responding any one with the htc logo in top left corner color icons.i tryed installing copton goliax theme by copton witch has those things but only some of it worked.

Last edited by Ron M; 05-28-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron M View Post
thanks for responding any one with the htc logo in top left corner color icons.i tryed installing copton goliax theme by copton witch has those things but only some of it worked.
get the tsowen3v1.4 taskbar. blue icons, and htc start menu logo. I was trying to attach them, but for some reason I'm not able to today. Everything is in this thread. install the sdkcerts.cab first, then the tsowen3v1.4. if u want the battery to show 1% increments instead of the 10% install nuePowerDriverDiamond-100.cab. searc the foruma for threads started by Tsowen, when you see the custom icon thread look to the right and there will be a little "files" in the corner. click that and it will bring up a windows with all files from the thread. get those 3 files, install in order, soft reset, and youre done.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff02840 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
<snip>
Nothing major in this update, it includes the above images, also many icon sizes corrected and a few other minor fixes as well. Fixed quite a bit for GSM folks with this release. Also I had to go with the darker version on the speakers do to the size. When the images were shrunk down it was too hard to see the checkmark, vibrate and the X. I might try to edit it some more or play around with it so I can go with the more transparent look. This is the only thing that sucks about these phones and the icons is the detail and quality you lose when the icon is placed on the phone.
<snip>
tsowen, I like the Ver 6v3.3(lite) with the new speaker icons and other changes. However, is it possible for you to do a version without the WM6.5 wait cursor and just leave the standard wait cursor? I really would appreciate it. Thank you for all your work on these taskbars!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02840 View Post
tsowen, I like the Ver 6v3.3(lite) with the new speaker icons and other changes. However, is it possible for you to do a version without the WM6.5 wait cursor and just leave the standard wait cursor? I really would appreciate it. Thank you for all your work on these taskbars!
Yes sir I can do that, look for in in the morning!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:14 PM
N00b

Ron M is a n00b

tsowen ......please help ...i have tsowen3v1.4 taskbar.working but i have an E with a grey square around it instead of a blue one .
also my signal meter is blue only when i have low signal and goes back to normal with ahigh signal, same thing with internet strength.
i have the new dll zip ,but cant figure how to instal it . i would appreciate any help you can offer me to fully utillize your EXCELENT TASKBARS
Old 05-28-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Sprint you should have the 7 bars, what custom ROM are you running? Have to narrow down what the problem is.

Check to make sure your registry has this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"
Today was a little crazy, I just got around to checking the registry. Yeah, thats in the registry.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: BSNL

c_shekhar is a n00b

@tsowen

Excellent tutorial.... Very useful...thanks a lot bro!..
I wish to know a small information from you bro:-
1. To create a resource dll like phcanoverbmp.dll afresh which software are you using?

Last edited by c_shekhar; 05-28-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes