PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isobuster View Post
Ok, at least i got the Notify.dll.0407.mui but i can't open it with reshack. Reshack say's "it's not an win32 application". Any suggestions?
i believe you have to remove the .0407.mui part and then edit it, and then change the name back.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

typeadam is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to typeadam

OK, here's my first contribution! Basically I extracted the stock icons, gave all the icons a gradient and game all the icons a subtle coloring so they don't look flat.

Just a few things:
1. I have a Sprint Touch Pro so that's the only device I could test on obviously
2. this version does NOT have the voice command icon
3. this version does NOT have the Windows Messenger icon
4. this version ONLY has the 6-bar meters (4-bar will come later)
5. the stock signal meter icons in CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll were 16x16 so I borrowed the 32x32 from (I think) shellres.192.dll so that everything is uniform (you can tell what I'm talking about b/c in the 32x32 signal strength icon the "triangle" doesn't "close" on one side).
6. the only icon I actually changed was voicemail icon from the CDMA envelope-with-speaker to the GSM cassette-tape-like-whatever-it-is-reel...... just b/c I've always like that icon for voicemail (you can see what I mean in tapres.192.dll)

Anyway, please give feedback, 'Thanks' if you like 'em, and credit if you use em!

Attached Files
File Type: zip typeAdam1.0TSGB.zip (599.6 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Below is the folder that containt the rA icon's made several different styles for you. In the zip folder it is a .psd file with all of them. All you have do to is cut the one out you want and save. Using IcoFX or gimpshop or something save it has a 32x32 32 depth icon and pop it into your tapres.192.dll
Attached Files
File Type: zip rA.zip (54.7 KB, 134 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: TMN - Portugal

_BG_ is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
tsowentaskbar6v2.1
Version Change:
1. Changed Out all Speaker icons
2. Changed out Battery for the same as in tsowentaskbar5
3. Corrected some icon images

This pack is great, like all of your previous taskbar mods, but unfortunately it screws up a little bit my ROM!

I have a GSM version of a Touch HD with Duttys HD V2.4 XTREME ROM!

The problem is that this latest ROM has the new Start Menu (check the ss below) and after installing your taskbar pack it returns to the old Start Menu and I can't get the colour signal bars

What can I do to prevent that from happening with any one of your custom taskbars?

EDIT: Just tested taskbar5 v1.7 and it works nice, but I prefer the taskbar6 version... Help please!

Last edited by _BG_; 03-28-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

calkulins start Icon.
just edit out the original
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.0409_original.zip (274.9 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-29-2009, 02:14 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeadam View Post
Isn't there a setting somewhere (registry??) that switches between the 4 and 6 bar meters? Perhaps you have the 4 bar enabled? Sorry I'm still new to this whole thing and trying to figure everything out myself. I'll try a few things on my phone and see what happens...
Go in and change yuor REG to the 7 signal bar, and it will work. I had this issue this afternoon. The REG edit and a soft reset fixed me right up!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Here is a "skinny signal bars" tweak,works for me,all 7 bars is there
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction \CDMA]
"SignalStrengthLevel"=dword:7

Last edited by vin255764; 03-29-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pocket PC
Carrier: Carrier

Nvidia is a n00b

Hi, is there any chance to have the last version of the Taskbar, with a batterie without "graphic bug" (white around the image) cause the rest is so beautiful, but this batterie is not so nice.

I've tried to do something but it's not my cup of tea, and i hope somebody can do that for us. The 6v1 or 6v2 with this batterie

or this

and it will be perfect...

Sorry for my english and thanks for your hard work.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch HD
Carrier: 3

dromda is just getting started

I have modified some Task6 V2 dlls with the hawaiianBattery and the speaker from Task6 V1. Please give it a try.
Attached Files
File Type: rar TaskBar6 Modified dlls.rar (441.7 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

the battery you want can be found here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=555
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes