PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:42 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
QVGA TB 6 Elite BETA

3-25-09 UPDATE: CAB & Zip updated with corrected dll files.

And here is the QVGA version. All the icons match the preview that Tsowen posted above. This is to be considered a BETA version of the QVGA version as I have not yet had a chance to test it. Make sure you do your backups, with the usual understanding that you are modifying system dlls, and unforseen consequences are always a possibility. Please let me know of any issues and if someone could toss out a couple of screen shots, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I would like to thank Tsowen and HTCLeener for allowing me to jump in a the last moment and help, and to Darren for the kick in the pants when I almost made a major boo-boo... Thanks, guys!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 03-25-2009 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: Custom Taskbar

the new set is sweet tsowen but why did you change the batt to the fat stubby one??????? . cant say like the new batt compared to the preview batt which looked kick ***
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (12.7 KB, 166 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 03-24-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:11 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Also, if anyone wants it, I can cab up the Block taskbar (TB3) version of the Rhodium Notification Enhancements and post them. QVGA only until I get a chance to redo the icons...
Old 03-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
the new set is sweet tsowen but why did you change the batt to the fat stubby one??????? . cant say like the new batt compared to the preview batt which looked kick ***
The other one with the drop shadow and when you add the % in there the battery was too small, I did this as input from previous bars where users asked for a bigger, brighter battery. As stated before none of us get paid for this and we were not able to take as much time as wanted since I had that injury along with my partner at work. I included all the icons in the post under the release of the taskbar and it has that battery set for anyone who wants to take a stab at it. Also that battery has been used by so many so I was going for something different. Maybe in future updates I might change the battery out depending on how much free time I have. My next project is my TF3D icons and then finish taskbar 3 with help from gadgetfreak.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:21 PM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
The other one with the drop shadow and when you add the % in there the battery was too small, I did this as input from previous bars where users asked for a bigger, brighter battery. As stated before none of us get paid for this and we were not able to take as much time as wanted since I had that injury along with my partner at work. I included all the icons in the post under the release of the taskbar and it has that battery set for anyone who wants to take a stab at it. Also that battery has been used by so many so I was going for something different. Maybe in future updates I might change the battery out depending on how much free time I have. My next project is my TF3D icons and then finish taskbar 3 with help from gadgetfreak.
I can add to that too. The version of the battery that I started with was actually about 8 pixels skinnier, but when I started imposing the percentages on it, you couldn't see the battery and the numbers got lost. So therefore, I had to widen the battery. Remember that even with a 480x640 screen, these icons are going to visibly half the size that you see them as on your desktop.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Since I had quite a few request for the different Ev/1x icons here are the matching sets, please look at the first post on how to put these into your /Windows if you don't know how.

Also for the MightyMike ROM guys I will be fixing the shellres for his new ROM so stay tuned.
Attached Files
File Type: zip grey_tapres.192.zip (37.8 KB, 198 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip orange_tapres.192.zip (39.5 KB, 152 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip blue_tapres.192.zip (40.0 KB, 243 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Thanks Nelly. I probably should have seen that although I've been searching, I really have! lol

Do you know what the dll is for the actual signal bars? I wanted to see if I could change the to a white or something brighter
phcanoverbmp.dll is the dll that you need.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Okay here is the mightymike ROM version, took out the LargeTitleBar and also changed the Start Icon to the white Windows Mobile 6.5 one. Attached is the White Windows Mobile 6.5 icon for those who want it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tsowentaskbar6v1.1 (mightymike).zip (2.13 MB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Icon Entry.zip (1,016 Bytes, 41 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: AT&T

zelendel is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to zelendel Send a message via Yahoo to zelendel

I know you said the QVGA is beta so I thought I would show you what happened.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot001.jpg (18.1 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot000.jpg (8.4 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4s8kalz View Post
Sorry, a noob question: how can i do to install tsowentaskbar3v1.4.zip?
I have to install only the cab file?
Thank you!
not sure if you were answered but yes, goto first page for all the instructions and cabs. is your phone info correct?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes