PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Eddie509 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Guys, lets just try and calm down! We all want these icons so lets just wait patiently. The point has been made on both sides of how annoying it is to hear people's requests. Now this has gotten out of hand so lets just try and move on with these perspectives in mind. This is taking away from what a great and useful forum this is! Deal ladies and gentlemen?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thanks for the tutorials, tsowen. i'm using the tsowentaskbar 3.14, but for some reason the start icon on my ROM still displayed the stock windows logo. i decided to try editing my own and figured i would share it. i also have similar icons with a smiley, cross, or a window. if i get better with image editing, i just may take a crack at some of the other icons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.4 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.dll.0409.zip (279.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Everyone needs to please chill out. We are moving as fast as we can juggling 3 different schedules across 2 countries and life happening. We're very, very close to a release, and I can promise you that know of the delays have been because we wanted to. We want to release it but we are not going to until we make sure that everything works and is viewable on your phone. Our goal is to make this immediately usuable for as many different phones and services as we can, both CDMA and GSM. We've run into a few hiccups with things that didn't look as good on the phone as it did on the PC screen, and we've had to change directions a couple of times, but it will be worth it.

Thanks!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

FYI, I've archived about 270 posts. I did this to clean up some of the debris. This archiving process does not change your post count or thanks post.

As a few senior members have already pointed out...y'all need to chill and wait for the latest release. Please be thankful for the hard work that is being done (for free) by Mr. tsowen, et. al (too many to name). If you like their work be sure to hit the thanks button.

late,
Coz
Old 03-24-2009, 04:59 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Fixxxer2008,

Here is your new start icon! You can use Resco Explorer to drop this in \Windows after changing the name of your original file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fixxxer2008 shellres.96.dll.0409.zip (123.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond

redvil is a n00b

hi guys
can I have a version of this dll with E icon like this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1931

or similar?

I really don't know how make it...thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip phcanOverbmp.zip (135.6 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Thanks to:
MightyMike, 12aon, MysticGenius, HTCLeener, GadgetFreak, sunnyin86, Juggalo_X, Original Artist of some icons at DeviantArt.com and anyone else that I might have missed.

Okay so I wasn't ready to release but here you guys go, I will just have to update the version like before. Instructions are below:

1. Unistall any taskbar you have installed previously.
2. Install sdkcerts and soft reset (visit my thread for this file)
3. Install my taskbar and soft reset
4. Install nuepowerdriver and soft reset (once again visit my thread for this file.)

If you run into problems visit my thread for the FAQ portion it also had the correct battery registry settings if your battery % is not right and has the registry edits to change your bars from 5 to 7 or 7 to 5, whichever floats your boat.

Now for those who just want the dll's and not the cab version I have created a zip folder with just those files in it so you have your choice.

This taskbar is VGA and is both GSM/CDMA, this bar is the most complete one to date as you can see below most every icon has been covered to include the LargeTitlteBar. For the QVGA gadgetfreak is working on a release and should release right behind me within a day or so. This release also has the Notificationmanager.dll which is for the new TP2 Manila that xboxmod and crew are working on at XDA so your icons will match with this as well.
Code:
BT Discoverable.bmp
BT On Mode.bmp
BT Stereo Headset.bmp
CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll
GPS-icon.bmp
GPS-icon Mask.bmp
LargeTitleBar.dll
HTCVolumeControl.dll   -- New Version to match MightMikes ROM
HTCLTB.png
HTCLTB_320x240.png
notify.dll.0409.mui
outres.192.dll
pchanOvermbmp.dll
PictureMailRes.dll
shellres.192.dll
Stereo Headset.bmp
tapres.192.dll
tshers.192.dll
VoiceCmdRes.dll
NotificationManager.dll
MMSRes480x640.Dll
htcStartMenuService.dll
WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
_setup.xml
Attached Files
File Type: zip tsowentaskbar6v1.1.zip (2.34 MB, 494 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip tsowentaskbar6_dlls.zip (2.15 MB, 216 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 40 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Here are all the icons I used with some extra variations that I didn't use as seen here: (visit my thread to see how to change out the icons yourself, very easy to do) There are a lot more icons in this file, icons from previous traskbars plus a lot of different start icons as well.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip All Icons.zip (7.98 MB, 3589 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 03-24-2009 at 06:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 47 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

This is my next project and what I am starting to do and its TF3D Hero Icons and Themes, here is a preview of the first Hero Icons:

Last edited by tsowen; 03-24-2009 at 06:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
The Inspector Mod

Here are the cab files for both the QVGA and VGA versions of the new HTC Rhodium Notification Enhancements.

Important Note: DO NOT INSTALL if you are using a ROM with a SYS base under 21000. You risk screwing your phone up big time! I'm not responsible for anything this messes up!

I have been running the new notifications for about 2 weeks. It is not perfect yet, in fact, for the QVGA version, I have the new pop up bubbles disabled until the display bug gets figured out. (The QVGA cab disables this by default). The VGA version should work but please feel free to PM if you run into problems.

This what the stock version looks like. I have replaced the signal icons and the notification icons on the left side to match the TB6 Elite Theme

This is using the latest version of the Notification Enhancements, so don't worry about it interferring with the Xboxmod Rhodium mod that is in Beta.

Here is the matching Arcsoft MMS dll, all cabbed up and ready to go!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 03-25-2009 at 01:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes