PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Put it on a black background and everything looks good bro. Try just using Gimp and save it as an .ico and see how that works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 10segment100.zip (5.2 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Might change my signal bars to this one with the Network Icon behind it.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:21 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Here is a new battery set for the Tsowen TB 3. This is pretty much VGA only, I have it on my QVGA phone, but the detail level is just too small to be clear. Essentially, what this battery is doing is losing a block for every 1% of power you use, from a 10 x 10 grid. No numbers, just color and blocks. I'll have to post pictures in the AM since photobucket is down for maintenance. The zip file contains both the phcanOVERbmp.dll and the raw icons.

2-5-09 UPDATE: Photobucket is back up, so here are the pics...

If anyone likes these, I'll update my Large Titlebar dll to match this battery. I also have 2 more batteries I'm working on. (Darren, I haven't forgotten you, bud! Just not happy with how it's looking at the moment...)

2-6-09 UPDATE: The Matching HTC Large Title Bar dll has been added tot eh zip file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GF Block Battery V2.zip (358.6 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-06-2009 at 02:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
all the images he is posting are his png files

i know posting them in a folder is a bit simpler, but you can right click and save the ones you like
Some he has posted that way, but some you cannot use because of how he has posted. Look at this post.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=245

You can't save them as png files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I was planning on releasing them once I release my taskbar which is pretty close to being done. If you really, really want them give me a day or so and I will let you have them (need to consult with HTCLeener on this since its our taskbar) need to clean a few of them up or make small changes to color and stuff.
That's cool. I understand. Some of the images like sms, email, mulit-alert, ev/1x, speaker are pretty easy to swap in and out if you have the png or ico files. Some people (me as an example ) might want to switch out the email icon but not the sms.

I definitely wouldn't mess with the signal and battery icons....those tend to take more time to adjust and doubt many people would use them. Instead they would just wait for your dll or cab....at least I would.

Again just my thoughts. Thanks again.
Old 02-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i did everything here to change my start text for my CDMA diamond and i can not find string value 321?? all i can find in string table is 1143! not 321! anyone know what i am doing wrong???? thank you
Just tried mine and it is there and working. Here's a screenshot of where it is in ResHacker...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shellresdll0409mui.jpg (109.2 KB, 153 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

I hate to admit defeat, but after what seems like forever trying to change my start icon, I just cannot do it. When I try to sign my shellres.192.dll file there is no Error/Succeed message in the text file created so I do not know if it failed or not. I'm assuming it did. Sprint TP/VGA. Could someone please make this into a start icon for me. It would be much appreciated. The image is called ringglobe and here's the link.
http://www.customxp.net/PngFactory/i...obe-Micka.html

Also, great work on the taskbar icons. All are working perfectly for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg globe.JPG (1.3 KB, 319 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ManUtd07; 02-05-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Just updating the picture

And TF3D Icon's

Last edited by tsowen; 02-05-2009 at 03:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Dsh897 is keeping up the good workDsh897 is keeping up the good work

Thankyou MIsfits and Tsowen awesome work.. I have been following this forum very closely along with others and was able to change my start text, combine both Tsowen and Misfits icon packs, and even change my start icon! I will post some pictures and of the most recent two logos i made. i will make icons for poeple who need them as i had lots of trouble my self and needed to do lots of reading and post the shellres.dll

Twosen WOW THAT LOOKS SOO SICK STOP TEASING ME AND HURRY IF I CAN HELP ON ANYTHING LET ME KNOW!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg call.JPG (14.1 KB, 203 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg fsu.JPG (13.5 KB, 162 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar FSU Babeball.rar (244.6 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar FSU Spear.rar (240.5 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Dsh897; 02-05-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just a couple rough drafts, hopefully tsowen doesnt mind me borrowing his image.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

here you go...i put the globe in there and it succeeded....but i have not tested it yet...
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (278.9 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes