PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 09:24 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

I am now trying to finish the LTB fix for VGA/WVGA devices. I haven't decided if I am going to fix this for my Round taskbar yet , or just the Elite. I may start a new project once I get the Elite TB done.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: AT&T

zelendel is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to zelendel Send a message via Yahoo to zelendel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
QVGA Users:

I need a couple of victims, I mean beta testers to try out this version of the QVGA Elite TB V3. This is an open beta, so anyone is free to try. Just 2 things: I want honest feedback. I f something doesn't look right, tell me what and post a screen shot. Don't give me a laundry list of changes you want to personalize it for yourself. I will ignore those posts. Remember, I have no way of trying this out, so a few screen shots will help me determine if this is working. Thanks!
I will test it out Gaget and report back

*Report* the messaging icons are large again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot002.JPG (12.9 KB, 112 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by zelendel; 04-25-2009 at 01:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
I am now trying to finish the LTB fix for VGA/WVGA devices. I haven't decided if I am going to fix this for my Round taskbar yet , or just the Elite. I may start a new project once I get the Elite TB done.

Thanks for the update GF.

Hope you do decide to work on the round TB. I like using it. If not no worries.

Give some

Last edited by OR78; 04-25-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT$T Tilt
Carrier: AT$T

denco7 is a n00b

Quote:
QVGA Users:

I need a couple of victims, I mean beta testers to try out this version of the QVGA Elite TB V3. This is an open beta, so anyone is free to try. Just 2 things: I want honest feedback. I f something doesn't look right, tell me what and post a screen shot. Don't give me a laundry list of changes you want to personalize it for yourself. I will ignore those posts. Remember, I have no way of trying this out, so a few screen shots will help me determine if this is working. Thanks!
They look great to me on my Tilt, but I just love different, What do you think ?

Old 04-25-2009, 06:45 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

20 icons to fix and then I'll be ready to load them up into the LTB dll. Looking good for a Beta either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning
Old 04-25-2009, 06:47 PM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by denco7 View Post
They look great to me on my Tilt, but I just love different, What do you think ?
It looks like the battery issue is still there. I'm probably going to swap that out for on that reads better on QVGA. Once I get the VGA LTB issure fixed, I'll port that to QVGA and reload those as well. Looks like there are some minor graphical glitches there as well. Thanks!
Old 04-26-2009, 02:19 AM
Lurker

dextertan is a n00b

Anyone can answer me i use a TC to rename my windows file. shellres.192.dll to shellres.192.dll.old or .bak. it doesnt work. i use TC to copy the file out also doesnt work. anyone can help ?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:38 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

@ tsowen -

sent you a PM regarding the 6.5 shellres.dll.0409.mui (for others reading this, this is the file that controls the "start" text)
as per your request in your post(s), i didnt post it in the 6.5 taskbar thread (see below, no time for dev)
however feel free to post (if you choose) my modified 6.5 shellres.dll.0409.mui also found here

@ everyone - feel free to use, modify, and/or redistribute MY modified shellres.dll.0409.mui (this does not apply to any other file)

Quote:
I'll second what Tsowen said. FYI, if I can get an hour of uninterrupted time tonight, I should be ready to release a new QVGA version of the Elite TB. No promises though. I have a two year old...
@ gadgetfreak - only 1 child? count yourself lucky... and believe me, with 3 kidz, I know what you mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextertan View Post
Anyone can answer me i use a TC to rename my windows file. shellres.192.dll to shellres.192.dll.old or .bak. it doesnt work. i use TC to copy the file out also doesnt work. anyone can help ?
@ dextertan - personally I use Resco Explorer 2008, just navigate to the dll, tap and hold, and select copy to /windows

Last edited by puff; 04-26-2009 at 02:45 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:20 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Hey gadget, I loved your round theme on my vogue. it was the only one i used. I would love to see it in VGA.
I know your busy, so dont think im pestering you.
Just wanted to let you know!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 04-26-2009, 07:18 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Hey gadget, I loved your round theme on my vogue. it was the only one i used. I would love to see it in VGA.
I know your busy, so dont think im pestering you.
Just wanted to let you know!
I actually have the Round theme loaded right now on my Diamond. I'm thinking that I may convert this one over to WM 6.5, as well as my version of TB 3 (Block) that I used on my old Vogue.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes