PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideTheTube View Post
Thx tsowen.

is it possible to make your tsowentaskbar5v1.7 with the standard windows start icon for me? I have tried but it will not work.

Would be great.
Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (328.0 KB, 81 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
so my battery is displaying 9% but it actually has about a half charge any clue whats going on?
Make sure your registry says the following:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"BatteryIconLevels"=dword:65 (Hex) or 101 (Dec)
"BatteryIconIdStart"=dword:3e9 (Hex) or 1001 (Dec)
"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"
"BaseId"=dword:0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macho View Post
im having issues with getting the blue tooth and wifi working i copr the files in to windows it asked if i should overwrite i hit yes then soft reset but still the stock icons any suggestions on wut to do thanks yall
Use TC to transfer it into the /Windows directory or through Active Sync. Sometimes File Explorer will not overwrite. Also make sure that the bluetooth is turned off when you are replacing the .bmp's
Old 01-31-2009, 02:08 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Here's a preview of the 1x/Ev Icon's

Last edited by tsowen; 01-31-2009 at 03:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:19 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotgame View Post
Gadget

Keep me up to date on what you find...I am looking at that taskmgrcustreg.dll but I dunno....I could change them and try it just to see but the blue color is throwing me off..heh
Sure will! No that the taxes are done, BSG has been watched and a good chunk of the honey do list for this weekend has already be punched out, I should be able to spend a good chunk of time going through the dlls.

UPDATE: I can say that there is nothing in the following dll's:

taskscheduler.dll
taskdll.dll
tskschcsp.dll
trares0409.96.dll (This is for the transcriber)
taskservice.dll

Update 2: Nothing in these dll's either.

shellresapps.dll.409.mui
riresdll.96.dll
fsdmgr.dll
coreres.dll.0409.mui
coredll.dll.0409.mui

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 01-31-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:35 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

New ActiveSync

Last edited by tsowen; 01-31-2009 at 03:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:34 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Stereo Headset
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:03 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

I've gone through all 27 of the 'HTC' labeled dll files, (yes, my eyes are starting to cross...) and came up with a whole lot of noting except for the htcStartMenuService.dll that has the generic icons in it for the start menu. That was the most interesting find...

Only 3 other dll's had icons associated with them, one of which is for the old Vogue HTC Home. I've included all 4 inthe zip file. The other 2 that I found, I'm not really sure what they go to, as I don't recall ever seeing these pop up before. FYI: I haven't unsigned any of these yet.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC dll Files.zip (94.3 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ice23 is a n00b

Hi everybody,

I've installed tsowen 3V1.3 on a GSM HTC Diamond, and it's perfect in the taskbar.

I've got only problems with the state screen. It seems that it tries to resize icons to fit the right size so it is really unperfect:

Same problem with other icons than the notify one.

I've tried to change the DLL with higher and lower size or resolution in the icon group, no way !

How can I have the grey icon in the taskbar and the original black/white in state panel ?

Thanks for helping
Old 01-31-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

igotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuffigotgame knows their stuff

Guys I've updated my Large Title Bar to version 1.2

You can see the updates here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=16

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes