PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 08:58 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

So these are the two previous batterie versions that we used and will not take long to fix the taskbar. Now PM me which version you like best or you can say you want something new and are willing to wait.

Also a little FYI for those who are in a rush to change out there's make sure you go through ALL of the dll's because some images are in other dll's such as the speakers and others. Its not as simple as I will just thrown in this new pchanOverbmp.dll and get a new battery because you have now just changed your speakers, WiFi and other icons. Someone did this already and PM'd me saying there taskbar was broke because they installed another pchanOverbmp.dll thinking it would just change the battery.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
can gadget or anyone make an htc logo with blue instead of green that would be pretty sweet i have the htc logo but i am no good with photoshop or paint
Here ya go Alex......

Just to relieve some stress of their minds!

Here is the icon for both VGA and QVGA Devices: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=684

Last edited by nelly04; 03-26-2009 at 10:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
doesnt it have to be a .ico file to be able to use it as a start icon? if so can you name a program to convert it to a .ico so i can open up my shellres via reshack and replace the stary icon with this one
I did it for you. Just drop into the file, Sign it, Then copy.

Icon file is attached. Just remove .zip at the end and bam!

An image of the icon here!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Logo QVGA.ico.zip (1.9 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip HTC Logo VGA.ico.zip (6.9 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nelly04; 03-26-2009 at 10:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

GAdget per my PM
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icon Entry_103.zip (4.3 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:20 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
What phone are you using?
To further expand on what GadgetFreak said and what I have posted several times there are a few things we need in order to properly troubleshoot your problems and they are:

1. Your Phone (HTC Touch Pro or whatever this will also tell us if your QVGA, VGA or WVGA)
2. Your Current ROM (Stock or MightMike 4.7 or whatever)
3. The Taskbar you have installed (tsowentaskbar5v1.7 or whatever)
4. GSM or CDMA
5. Any additional software you are running such as Wisebar or SPB Mobile Shell or anything to this effect. (Some users have reported problems with these two software)
6. The nature of your problem in detail such as I unistalled tsowentaskbar3 and sdkcerts. I then re-installed sdkcerts, tsowentaskbar 6 and nuepowerdriver. When I turn on my bluetooth my icon is still the stock icon. I have checked my /Windows folder and it shows the correct BT On Mode.bmp that is in your taskbar.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulten View Post
what the heck? im lost so how do we get this as the start icon? do we have to change the name like the others then delete the old one? or something like that
go to first page of this post it shows you step by step how to change the icon and the icon group number and everything i believe it says how to make your own start icon skip the first few steps since you already have the icon
Old 03-26-2009, 11:29 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
When I try to uninstall, it tell me the uninstaller was unsuccessful.
Try this, install sdkcerts again and soft reset. Then install tsowentaskbar, if you have another one of my versions on it should tell you that it will remove the previous version, click ok, then it will ask you do you want to install on device and click ok and soft reset. Now I have found when I do this it really only removed the previous version and not the current one so I had to repeat the process.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Tsowen,

Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Icon Entry_103.zip (2.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fille84 View Post
When I replace the shellres.192.dll, to change the start icon, it also changes my signal icon. Does anyone know why?
i had that same prob only it was changing my wifi icons to stock because i had a spare shellres with the htc logo this is what i did give it a try...i took tsowens shellres from the .dll files then opened it using reshack then followed instructions on page 1 on "how to make your own start icon" to replace only the start icon then just input in windows directory
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
hey tsowen, I know everyone is wanting that hawianpunch battery, but they don't realize it is very very very small (in the pictures while blown up it is better looking then in real life)... do your thing, I would love to see a new battery too, but do your magic with it!!
I agree with you and I remember the reason we changed it was it was too small, when you add a drop shadow and % above the icon, the battery itself becomes small. You have to remember folks you are dealing with an icon that is 32x32. He is also right you are looking at a blown up version of the batteries. This was the reason with switched the battery to vertical and placed the % in the battery itself. Just to give credit where its due the first one was created by sunnyboymarcel at XDA and Hawaianpunchman edited it and the second was made by horstborsch at XDA with his lovely icon set.

Last edited by tsowen; 03-26-2009 at 11:56 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes