PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: Custom Taskbar

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=159
these ever going to get finished? id do it if i had the files
Old 02-27-2009, 03:05 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Okay, guys, here is the modified mmsres file for Arcsoft. Hope you like it!

CWCID for the base icons: zman3 at DeviantArt
i made a cab for these havent tested it yet but it should work and if it doesnt its uninstallable so please test and give some feedback.
Attached Files
File Type: cab gadgetfreak Arcsoft MMS icons.cab (739.3 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok, i got this to work!!! im very happy, last time i tried it didnt work for some reason.

anyways...

i downloaded

tsowentaskbar3v1.4.zip

thinking it was something else, it works and i kinda like it but i wanted something else.

i like this one

whats the link for it, i thought i had it...

also, this has the EV icons and all... they are just not showing right?

thanks for the help guys

one more thing, to change it, do i just delete the one cab that i posted then load the new one?

just worried to mess it up since i got it to work...lol

thanks

Old 02-27-2009, 03:37 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
ok, i got this to work!!! im very happy, last time i tried it didnt work for some reason.

anyways...

i downloaded

tsowentaskbar3v1.4.zip

thinking it was something else, it works and i kinda like it but i wanted something else.

i like this one

whats the link for it, i thought i had it...

also, this has the EV icons and all... they are just not showing right?

thanks for the help guys

one more thing, to change it, do i just delete the one cab that i posted then load the new one?

just worried to mess it up since i got it to work...lol

thanks
The one you want is referenced here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...95&postcount=2

(It's actually the 2nd post in this thread).
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond NLD
Carrier: mobistar

benji is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDi View Post
Guys, is there a battery indicator with (only) big digits?
I didn't know where I should answer, here or on xda
So let's do it here

Do you mean something like the attached pic?
I've never seen it before as an icon but I'll see what I can do...
If someone beets me to it, be my guest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (1.1 KB, 106 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC HD

fabtan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
I'm not sure if what I have already will work on an HD. If you could use ROM Extractor to get me your shellres.192.dll and/or shellres.192.dll.409.mui files (They could be something slightly different due to the larger resolution of the HD, and the language of your phone (410, 408, etc)) and I wopuld be happy to get the HTC logo inserted into the dll for you.

Hi Gadget,

i'm really excited. here's the shellres.192.dll.

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.192.zip (327.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fabtan; 03-01-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Darren,

Try this...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Round Task Bar BMP.cab (16.3 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 AM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Fabtan,

Here ya go! Sorry it took so long. Had some family stuff come up.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fabtan shellres.192.zip (323.9 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

yes sir, that got it, now i can rest. lol
Old 03-03-2009, 11:27 AM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsmcfalls View Post
Does this work for the Omnia as well? Thanks in advance!
It should. There isn't anything inherently different in the base WM code in the Omnia vs our phones. Just make sure you choose the right resolution icons!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes