PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
I think the one we are looking for is in the shellres.192.dll or shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file 5071.ico if that helps any?

DV8, Try this one...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Shellres Dlls.zip (738.8 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvil View Post
thanks, can you tell me where can I take them?
Sorry, i made a typo in my first post....

The apps you see are Phone Alarm with this skin

and Weatherpanel with this skin

Both are running on my second today screen.

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!

Last edited by slypher; 02-21-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Is the activesync icon in shellres.192.dll.0409.mui? I changed mine to the one from wm 6.5 and it changed my sync icon. I'm pretty sure this isn't the one that goes with taskbar 5 v1.7 is it? I'm running Mighty 4.11 and all I changed was the shellres..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (16.9 KB, 112 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Another quick peek..

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:33 AM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
Question, is there anyway to make a custom icon for the Arcsoft MMS app? I have a lot of great looking icons, until i get a pic message..lol

The Arcsoft ones are FUGLY!!

-s
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
Does anyone have a nice looking mmsres file? I see one in version 3 v1.4, but that's it unless I'm missing something. The reason I ask is because I just switched to using Arcsoft mms instead of sprint picture mail and the icons are plain black and white...yuck..haha
Okay, guys, here is the modified mmsres file for Arcsoft. Hope you like it!

CWCID for the base icons: zman3 at DeviantArt
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMSRes_480x640.zip (212.2 KB, 293 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 02-24-2009 at 04:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

chocmatic,

As per your request..
I realized I didn't ask which icons you wanted in your tapres.192.dll so I just did a collection of them, so you can choose

It's self explanatory but just in case:

LIGHT Folder - Light 1x, Ev
DARK Folder - Dark 1x, Ev
MIXDL Folder - Dark 1x, Light Ev
MIXLD Folder - Light 1x, Dark Ev

I used the tapres.192.dll from tsowen taskbar 5v1.7
(which happens to be my custom taskbar anyways.. haha)

The Voicemail (little blue guy with black speaker) & Speakerphone (stereo) icons

TO OTHERS:

Please note, if you swap out this DLL from your phones, your VOICEMAIL and SPEAKERPHONE icons WILL CHANGE TO THE ONES PICTURED ABOVE.

If you prefer just to have the icons to swap out yourself so you can keep your Voicemail and Speakerphone icons to the ones you already have,
please see this post for the icon files only.

Please follow the guidelines on the first page of this thread to swapping out icons and dll files.

Enjoy,
Aileen
Attached Files
File Type: zip chocmatic DLLs.zip (150.3 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Problem with bat...

I just installed tsowentaskbar 4 on the latest build of mighty rom. Love it btw, thank you. One problem I notice though is the bat icon. The color bars that fill the bat are "fatter" then the outline of the bat on my phone vs the one in the screen shot. Also the font of the bat % looks a lil fat and maybe that is messing up it up. I tried replacing htcvolumecontrol dll but that didn't seem to fix it. Any ideas why mine is like this?

See how the fill of the bat is bigger than the outline and the font is goofy vs the one shown on the first page...

Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThetaman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post
hey guys can i get the shellres of an htc logo for the start menu
Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Start HTC Logo.zip (355.0 KB, 195 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:59 PM
The Inspector Mod

I've updated my first post with CAB files for my QVGA Block Icons and my QVGA conversion of Tsowen's TB 5.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Getting closer!

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes