PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 05:10 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
I just need the all black HTCLTB.png that was posted but I forgot who it was. Can i get just that file posted please.

Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCLTB Backgrounds.zip (12.8 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:12 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post
I have the round taskbar for the tp.
Hmmm. If you have Resco Explorer or Total Commander, please copy the image files in this zip into your windows folder and let me know if it works.

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Bluetooth & Stereo Icons.zip (13.1 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Ben View Post
Are those the globes I was refering to? I say keep the continents white throughout but change the water to green for active data & gray for non-active. Blue water can just be when data is off. i think it would look sick?
This is my latest idea actually..

Standby - Data On - Phone Call

And when data is inactive i will gray the arrows a bit.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

In the taskbar...

Ive been fiddling with this icon all friggin day! Trying to get the perfect balance of detail and coolness along with it being easily "readable".

Old 02-20-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Bell

Videonut is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Downloaded and copied to my windows folder with resco explorer and still showing the white headset with the musical note.
To get the Bluetooth Stereo Icon for the vogue/touch I had to replace the icon in the shell.96.dll.0409.mui I think it was. The bmps in the windows folder did nothing for me.
Backup then try this file if you want or use your own and look at icon 5
Attached Files
File Type: zip shellres.96.dll.0409.zip (149.5 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascorpion View Post
@gadgetfreak
Hi!
Just installed your amazing GF Round Taskbar diamond version and i have problem with signal icon what u can see on the screenshot. i would be grateful if you could take a look for it and if it's possible to fix it.

soft reset reinstall then soft reset again that should work
Old 02-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ascorpion View Post
still the same
sorry then you'll have to wait for gadgetfreak to respond // mostlikely you'll have to manually place that particular .dll file in the windows folder.

i had to do it with the tsowentaskbar 2 // the signal arrows were not colored or curved i just got the actuall .dll file and replaced it manually and that worked.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:23 PM
The Inspector Mod

As promised, here is an updated version of the CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll for hte Round Task Bar. This is not device specific, so it will work on both the TP or Diamond. Please let me know what yo think!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Round Task Bar CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll.zip (43.1 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
The Inspector Mod

Quote:
Yep I turned off the bluetooth and copied files to my windows directory and soft reset and still getting the same icon.
Try this CAB and let me know...
Attached Files
File Type: cab Round Task Bar BMP.cab (16.3 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
If you have the dll files associated with Arcsoft MMS, I can take a look at it. Which icon set are you using?
I extracted all the DLLs and zipped them up. You can download them from here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J1BEFC1V

EDIT: Looks like the ones to change are in the dll below (especially 154, 155, 312, 313, 317 and 318 ) :

MMSRes_480x640.Dll

The icons i'm using are seen below (i dont know what they are called lol )

-s
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMSRes_480x640.zip (205.0 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!

Last edited by slypher; 02-20-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes