PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 06:37 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Custom Taskbar

there ya go misfortun, anothe plus for using your icons. put that in your mainpage guys, i like that feature.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamonds On My Damn Chain
Carrier: Still With Sprint

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys my set does that too. Im pretty sure with every custom taskbar that has numbered battery life!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, I've got something for you guys to do then..

Which charging icon do you guys like best?? It will be included in my new battery set and the Misfortune Taskbar v2.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

A little sneak-peek at the Misfortune 10 Segment Battery..

Old 02-18-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Bell

Videonut is becoming a great contributor

I have been using the Block Icons from gadgetfreaks post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=19
I think the base is from HTCLeener, thanks to whoever made them.
I found that on my Touch/Vogue the signal/data meter never changed. I found that the problem was the icons 47-50,34-38,40-43 needed to be changed. So here is an updated CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll
Attached Files
File Type: zip Vogue_CDMA_RSSI_PPC.zip (30.5 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

..and so it begins.. v2?

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started

GF, great work on the round icons. I love them.
I wanted to let you know I found one small icon issue.
The signal icon looks funny while connected to the PC.

It doesn't bother me but I though you might want to know.
Thanks for all the great work.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
its only one icon..dont think its possible..or at least, i dont know how..
It can be done, add the icon's into the dll and then we would have to change the registry give me some time to play with it because I have two theory's into how to get it to work, either by this one or by adding the icon's into the dll and then under group entry 1001 which is for the charge icon listing the other icon entry's so it looks like so:
32x32 32-bit; Icon Entry Ord: 23
32x32 32-bit; Icon Entry Ord: (whatever number you assign the new icon)
and so forth, I think the registry would have to be set too with the new values. I can play with it this weekend and see the exact method or approach. We can probably do it the way the activesync icon in my new set is set to rotate. Each movement is the same icon just the position edited so it looks like it is rotating just like the computer icon. Same theory should apply to make it look like the lighting bolt is filling up just would have to figure the rate of charge as it wouldn't be accurate just "for looks" only
Old 02-19-2009, 03:07 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

This is a little rough, but I'm too tired to pretty it up. Here's an idea I had for redoing the signal icons that have the globe in the background. What do you guys think?

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 02-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

New signal icon???

Last edited by Misfortune; 02-19-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes