PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - Telus
Carrier: Telus

Jeddeh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
what ROM are you using? do the other icons change?
mightyrom reborn. The other icons change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
For the Diamond it uses the shellres.192.dll.0409.mui file install this cab below and your Start icon should show the HTC Logo

Thanks! (for future reference, what was the difference here than installing the one at the start of the page?)
Old 06-24-2009, 09:50 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
Same question here.

Plus, if I go to nuePowerDriver (Battery.dll) for CDMA Diamond, that page offers the link http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nuePower.aspx which just dead ends with the error:
Server Error in '/BlogEngine' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Here is just the straight cab, too. Thanks to darren.wlsn1, who saved me the trouble of digging through all of my archived files...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Here is just the straight cab, too. Thanks to darren.wlsn1, who saved me the trouble of digging through all of my archived files...
all the help you and tsowen have given me, no problem.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:16 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Puff as you requested here is the cab that will install and make the Start text appear blank.
Thanks! (yeah it was me, btw did you get my last pm? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddeh View Post
Thanks! (for future reference, what was the difference here than installing the one at the start of the page?)
the original cab file only installs the shellres.192.dll (touchpro)
but since your using a diamond based ROM, its gotta be renamed shellres.192.dll.0409.mui
Old 06-25-2009, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren8448 View Post
Im having issues with my bluetooth icon.

Im aware that if you use the standard dialer instead of htc dialer you lose the bluetooth icon. Ive found a fix for this which does restore the bluetooth icon. but installing tsowen taskbars doesnt skin the bluetooth icon at all??

can someone look at this as its very frustrating

thanks

ive included fix if this helps
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1045

Has this gotten cleared up yet, as i have no bluetooth icon after using advance config to turn off custom dialer.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD
Carrier: PCCW

vchan1 is a n00b

Dear experts, i was trying to change the Start Text in the shellres.dll.0404.mui file (traditional chinese), however, after failing to do so, I found this file missing even I restore my system back to the default factory settings!! Can someone here sort this out for me?? Thanks a million!!
Old 06-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt View Post
Same question here.

Plus, if I go to nuePowerDriver (Battery.dll) for CDMA Diamond, that page offers the link http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nuePower.aspx which just dead ends with the error:
Server Error in '/BlogEngine' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
Try this link here http://www.nuerom.com/nueDownload/download.aspx?id=105
Old 06-25-2009, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG VS750 (Fathom)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Walt is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
While that does not result in a webpage error, it does get automatically redirected to the blog page of http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/ and not the download file page we're hoping.

I think we are still looking for a link to download the nuePowerDriver for CDMA Touch Pro/Diamond (not nueBattery and not the version for the Titan/Vogue ).
Old 06-25-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: fuze
Carrier: att

n240sxle91 is a n00b

Hi all! I tried searching through this thread, but I was unable to find a fix for my problem. Here's hoping you guys can walk me though this!

First of all... this taskbar rocks! Thanks tsowen!

I have a FUZE running Herg E Fresh ROM ver9 with WM6.5. I'm using tsowen3 ver 1.4 (my fave). It looks sweet and classy, but for some reason the signal strength doesn't show up unless I'm in a call. The triangle "H" and "E" icons are showing, but the signal strength bars that should be to their lower right are missing. Like I said before, the bars show up as soon as I'm in a call. Thoughts? I really want to use this version, but it's nice to know how much signal I have before actually making a call or using data. Thanks!
Old 06-25-2009, 11:53 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by n240sxle91 View Post
Hi all! I tried searching through this thread, but I was unable to find a fix for my problem. Here's hoping you guys can walk me though this!

First of all... this taskbar rocks! Thanks tsowen!

I have a FUZE running Herg E Fresh ROM ver9 with WM6.5. I'm using tsowen3 ver 1.4 (my fave). It looks sweet and classy, but for some reason the signal strength doesn't show up unless I'm in a call. The triangle "H" and "E" icons are showing, but the signal strength bars that should be to their lower right are missing. Like I said before, the bars show up as soon as I'm in a call. Thoughts? I really want to use this version, but it's nice to know how much signal I have before actually making a call or using data. Thanks!
1) Welcome to PPCGeeks!!!

2) check out the 6.5 Taskbar thread (these taskbars are for Win 6.1 )
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes