PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

tsowen, can you include the htc logo in your new and upcoming project? as an option maybe?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff

Here is the latest battery set I made for myself I figured I'd post in case anyone wants it. It is only for ten percent increments fyi

and for parasite81 I didn't make these icons but I did put the work into converting them and adjusting the brightness and putting them into the .dll
Attached Files
File Type: rar phcanOverbmp.rar (127.3 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jrn6264; 02-05-2009 at 08:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:40 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Here is the first of the new batteries: This is QVGA ONLY, and will work with the Tsowen Taskbar 3.

A special shout out to Jimm98y at XDA for his allowing me to use his icons for this.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:09 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Here's a preview of the next set of battery icons:

What I would like to get from everyone is how you would like me to proceed. Do you want the battery to meter every 10%, every 5% or single % points? Each dot will gray out starting at 90, then 80, 70, 60, etc...

If I just do this as an every 10% set up, do you even want the numeric percentages on the icons?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

gadgets battery with tsowens 3v.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:35 PM
The Inspector Mod

Introducing my latest set of battery icons: The Revolver Battery

The first set has no numerics and will give you a read for every 10% drop in your power level. The second set has a single digit count. Your % is tracked first by the number of dots, then the number, so a battery level of 85% would have 8 colored dots, and the number 5 in the middle.

I intended these sets to go with Tsowen's TB 3 (My favorite), but they can be used for any set. I have also updated the HTC Large Title Bar dlls to match these new battery icons. Those will be a complete match for TB3.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:26 PM
N00b

gordec is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Give me a screen shot of it.
Bro here is the SS. Actually battery is working now too. Just the idol signal bar still out of wack. This is my favorite icon set. So clean and classy be great if you can find out why it's doing this. I know Juggalo 0.08B uses your icon set, and it works just fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (15.0 KB, 156 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post
man u guys are awesome how do yall do such great job lol i installed with no problems you guys better be getting paid big bucks for this
Heh no pay just love is all but that's what really counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrocha View Post
you might want to add a note for the alltel users, some of the DLL's have the word "alltel" in front of the actual dll name. for example my phcanOverbmp.dll was named " alltelphcanOverbmp.dll" so if your icons are not showing up how they should this might be the problem. you can solve this by either changing the name in the registry to point at the one you just copied over or just put the word alltel in front of the one you copied over.
Thanks for this info this is very helpful and I will post this under the FAQ on post #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordec View Post
Bro here is the SS. Actually battery is working now too. Just the idol signal bar still out of wack. This is my favorite icon set. So clean and classy be great if you can find out why it's doing this. I know Juggalo 0.08B uses your icon set, and it works just fine.
Bro I am not sure why it is not working what carrier do you have? Did you try to install the cdma file like I told you? Look into windows and make sure the file is in there, if you can extract it and look at it using PE Explorer or reeshack that would work to just to verify it is the correct one.

tsowentaskbar3 has been updated to version 4 thanks to gtp from XDA you can go to post two to get the cab or download the file new dll's.zip and install the phcanOverbmp.dll
Here is what was fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtp View Post
hi tsowen,
i'm using your tsowentaskbar3V1.3 - many thanks for this one! it's pretty simple, but i like it very much. while using it i've found several issues with phcanOverbmp.dll file. you've missed 27% icon in resources and mixed 44% and 45% with each other. because of missing 27% all icons have been moved to one step below and there was a problem when device was 100% charged (there was no resource for this level). i've seen someone already reported this problem before but i thought you have no time for fixing this while working on your new projects. so, i have fixed and resigned the dll file (see attached) and now it works fine. feel free to update your cab file with this file (i didn't want to do this as it would cause a lot of mess, you know).
cheers,
gtp

PS: anyone who also using tsowentaskbar3V1.3 can use this file to fix the issues i've mentioned above. just unzip the attached file and copy it to your \Windows\ directory with any file browser. if it sais "access denied" or something just rename the old file in \Windows\ directory and copy the new one again. you can delete the old renamed file after a soft reset.

Last edited by tsowen; 02-06-2009 at 10:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Perhaps a new speaker icon set...

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 02-08-2009, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

DIAMOND USERS: This file will not work correctly with the HTC Diamond. Igotgame discovered the structure was a bit different for the Diamond, vs the TP or Touch Vogue. I should a version that supports your phone up later this weekend, once I get caught up with the Honey Do list...

__________________________________________________ _______

Is there a version of this for the Diamond yet? Love the work - thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes