PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 11:30 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by extensive View Post
anybody?
what would like the "start" to be changed to? and you do have a shellres.dll.0409.mui
if u would like to do it yourself, u might try using ROM Extractor to get the file.
Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

extensive is becoming a great contributor

ive changed the waiting bmp(s) and start icon successfully but i cant change the start text. i would like it to say eXtensive.

Last edited by extensive; 05-21-2009 at 08:17 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

extensive is becoming a great contributor

got your PM and just wanted to update the thread in case anybody searches on it.

i used ROM extractor like you said...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1571715

got the correct file shellres.dll.0409.mui and changed it successfully. thanks!
Old 05-21-2009, 09:59 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by extensive View Post
got your PM and just wanted to update the thread in case anybody searches on it.

i used ROM extractor like you said...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=1571715

got the correct file shellres.dll.0409.mui and changed it successfully. thanks!
no problem, glad i was able to help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Nothing major in this update, it includes the above images, also many icon sizes corrected and a few other minor fixes as well. Fixed quite a bit for GSM folks with this release. Also I had to go with the darker version on the speakers do to the size. When the images were shrunk down it was too hard to see the checkmark, vibrate and the X. I might try to edit it some more or play around with it so I can go with the more transparent look. This is the only thing that sucks about these phones and the icons is the detail and quality you lose when the icon is placed on the phone.

Below is the regular version and lite version. Visit post#4 if you need an explanation of what each version is.

Once I am happy with the images I will change the WM 6.5 taskbar6 version with the above speakers.

This does not include the rA icon's for those please visit the first page and for any other fixes such as the volume fix for those who are not US/UK.

For anyone that wants the source code for the above images (.psd) please PM me and I will release them to you. If you wish to use these images please just let me know or give me a heads up prior to doing so is all I ask.

Thanks
Terry
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar6v3.2.cab (2.41 MB, 204 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar6v3.3(lite).cab (1.81 MB, 140 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 05-21-2009 at 04:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 17 times.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:29 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Project?!

this is a project i started working on, i want to get sum feedback and/or suggestions... thank you

the battery will have the 1% increments inside.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the new cabs, Tsowen. Looks great.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:58 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

guess i picked a good time to drop by, thanx tsowen. as always, geeat work.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

thanks for the killer icons tsowen!!!!! keep up the great work!!
Old 05-22-2009, 05:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XDA Ignito
Carrier: uk O2

Darren8448 is just getting started

a little advice please. Im currently using tsowens 6v3.1 taskbar on wm6.1.

I need to change the bt stereo headphone and stereo headphone icons as my taskbar is black and the icons dont show very well. The icons in taskbar 4 is ideal. I used WinCE cabmanager to change the two .bmp files over and the removed the taskbar from my ppc and installed the edited one but still displays black icons.

Any ideas where im going wrong?

p.s. The file names are identical so no problems there
as far as I understand from post 1 in this thread the bt icons are only bmp files and no need to edit any .dll's?

thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes