PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Gigantic icon Set - 600

Here's a set of 600 icons. Most of these are generic icons made from various sets, ie Leopard/Mac/Linux... etc. Most of the credit should go to the original creators of the base icons.

Icons can be used for UltimateLaunch, iFonz, etc., VGA and QVGA, formatted at 128x128, 72x72, 48x48, 32x32, 24x24, and 16x16. Most of the icons are named as I found them, so some might not make sense. If you go through them all I'm sure you'll find an icon suitable for every app you use.

I'm working on a round version of the set which I hope will be done by next week.

One small note. Since I'm a perfectionist I feel I should mention this. I messed up the icons a little and didn't realize it until I finished all 600. On the corner edges there are some extra gray pixels. At 48x48 and smaller you really can't notice them. Also, it really only shows up against a light background as seen here:

Download the icons and 128x128 png files here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?joeou2bgzlj
This post has been thanked 24 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Gigantic icon Set - 600

That look's great..

Is it possible to make tham a .dll ?

Thanks T M z
Old 01-21-2009, 09:43 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

I haven't tried this program but supposedly it can do what you want. It's not free though:

http://www.softsia.com/GConvert-download-vmnb.htm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
I haven't tried this program but supposedly it can do what you want. It's not free though:

Thanks. Ill take a look.

Thanks T M Z
Old 01-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

POPGOG54 these icons are fantastic! U really went above and beyond on this. I cant believe u did so many icons. I see why it took so long lol. Anyways Im gonna mention this over in the taskbar icon thread by TSOWEN and link this thread into my sig as its the single greatest icon collection to hit ppcgeeks. Also, i found the png files of some old sets i used in the past. It should cut out alot of time trying to find stuff. Ill pm them to ya. Once again u da man!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:28 AM
tmz
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post

It will do that if I can convert them to a , ( Icons library (.icl) )

Any ideas ?

Thanks T M Z
Old 01-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

tmz - I found another program that I had referenced a while back from an XDA thread. This one is real simple, and it's free. Hopefully it will work for you.

http://www.becyhome.de/becyicongrabb...iption_eng.htm

In order to create a .dll file you need to choose multiple .ico files. Once you load the .ico files into the directory press and hold the shift key and select the .ico files you want. The selected files should appear in the opposite window. Then choose the icon size you want with tabs on top. Then hold the shift key and select all the files. You should then be able to save them as a .dll file.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:52 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Thanks ill try it.

T M Z

EDIT: Sweet it's all good now!!!

Last edited by tmz; 01-22-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:40 PM
tmz
VIP Member

popdog54:

Thanks so much on the Help...

T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (19.1 KB, 124 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

TMZ I'm glad you like them. I'd like to know how many people are interested in a round version of the set. I currently have about 200 done. It takes me about a minute to slap all the graphics together to make each icon, so I'm looking at 400 minutes, about 7 more hours worth of work. I want to know if it's worth the effort. If you're interested in a round set respond here or PM me. Here's a sample:

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes