PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 9/9/08 vPhone All Thumbs Icon Set - Color Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
popdog54

Love your work, I was wondering if you had some time if you could make me some icons?

Here is a zip with 16 icons that you made, if it is possible to make one set transparent ?

And one set with out the greenish blue at the bottom ? and there is a round lock icon in the zip, if that could be like the others.

If this is possible and if you feel up to it. That would be great..

Thanks for you time for looking at this. T M Z
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by transparent. Do you mean just the base icon without the square?
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm not sure if this can be done. But I like to keep the silver square around and the icon. Instead of it being on a black background, could it be transparent so it picks up the backgrouns on my today screen. Or, here's a color of my background. Can this be put in the square with the icon on top of it with the silver around it? Thanks so much..

T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #1Blue (2).jpg (768 Bytes, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Transparent icons will be difficult for some since not all the base icons I used were transparent. Some were on black backgrounds. You said you want icons without the blue gloss on the bottom. Do you want that for the black, blue, or both?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:41 PM
tmz
VIP Member

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
Transparent icons will be difficult for some since not all the base icons I used were transparent. Some were on black backgrounds. You said you want icons without the blue gloss on the bottom. Do you want that for the black, blue, or both?
Thanks for the reply, along with you hard work. No blue on both.

Thanks T M Z
Old 01-29-2009, 08:33 PM
Eat Static
Threadstarter

T M Z here are your requested icons. I only did the blue and black. It would take me too long to do the transparent ones. Most of the ones you requested don't have transparent backs so it would be a real pain to edit them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tmz icons.zip (2.77 MB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Quote:
T M Z here are your requested icons. I only did the blue and black. It would take me too long to do the transparent ones. Most of the ones you requested don't have transparent backs so it would be a real pain to edit them.
Thanks, so much for all of your hard work.... and your skills...

Thanks T M Z

P.S. looking SWEET...
Old 01-29-2009, 11:10 PM
tmz
VIP Member

Quote:
The screen shot does know justice, Thay look awesome. Thanks for your hard work, keep it up..

Thanks T M Z
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (19.6 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes