PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sb21878 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Icon set -reflection- series 174 icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2no6ood View Post
I figured I would start a new thread for my new set. Reflection icons work perfect for a the bottom row of icons or for bottom tabs.

There are several size formats in each .ico, however due to the fact that these icons are rectangle and not square the size settings do not match my original ultimate icons. If you need them to be a different size download axialis icon workshop for free here and convert the png's yourself.
Also spacing tends to be a little big between icons, to correct this, open up the u.l ini file in wordpad, look for setting called "dx" in the [iconfield]. Change that number into a -10, save, re-load into your phone, hold down on one of your u.l tabs and click reload ini, and then icon spacing will be much smaller. Each Tab in u.l will have its own dx setting. If you are using my icons for tabs you will not have to worry about the spacing issue. I recommend that you chose the icons you want to use and only upload those ones to your phone, Uploading the whole pack seems to slow down U.L when you are in the icon selection screen.

For my original icons, theme, hhc home buttons, and modified wa3 theme please see my sig.

Chrome reflections is still a work in progress and I have no planned release date
How do you get your clock centered within the home plugin? Mine seems to be off center. I am currently using the alien round font but had yours before with the same off centerness...if that's a word...
Old 05-01-2008, 06:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb21878 View Post
How do you get your clock centered within the home plugin? Mine seems to be off center. I am currently using the alien round font but had yours before with the same off centerness...if that's a word...
look at your margin settings for the home tab, left/right margin needs to be set at 0

P.s
Just received an email from daniel, Creator of ultimate launch. Looks like his is going to incorporate automatic icon reflections into the next release!!!! He is currently working on a new version!!!!!!! Here are some things we can look forward to in his new release

What can we expect for the new version?
- more font setting (color, size, weight, face, distance to icon,
positioning to icon, everything possible for each tab separately)
- easier configuration of icons
- PNG support
- external program for instructing UltimateLaunch to switch to a
specific/the next/the previous tab
- disabling of tabs
- new animation
- and more, wait and see (icon reflections, hopefully some more dynamic
effects (depends on the perforemance))

Last edited by up2no6ood; 05-01-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache Helmi 6700 and Mogul 6800, Now Touch Diamond

medinatwin is becoming a great contributor

This is one of the top... Keep doing your thing.

Late,
TWIN
Old 05-23-2008, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc ppc6800

uce94caddy is a n00b

I've tried everything to get these icons to work. I have the icons in the HHC icons folder. When i go into icons pack and chose icons i get an error. Now my question is to i have to type in what the icons to do, or once i choose the icons does it pick it up automatically? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Old 05-23-2008, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

what icons are you using?
Old 05-27-2008, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by up2no6ood View Post
Thread closed please visit here for the new updates!!!!!

There are several size formats in each .ico, however due to the fact that these icons are rectangle and not square the size settings do not match my original ultimate icons. If you need them to be a different size download axialis icon workshop for free here and convert the png's yourself.
Also spacing tends to be a little big between icons, to correct this, open up the u.l ini file in wordpad, look for setting called "dx" in the [iconfield]. Change that number into a -10, save, re-load into your phone, hold down on one of your u.l tabs and click reload ini, and then icon spacing will be much smaller. Each Tab in u.l will have its own dx setting. If you are using my icons for tabs you will not have to worry about the spacing issue. I recommend that you chose the icons you want to use and only upload those ones to your phone, Uploading the whole pack seems to slow down U.L when you are in the icon selection screen.

For my original icons, theme, hhc home buttons, and modified wa3 theme please see my sig.

Chrome reflections is still a work in progress and I have no planned release date
I want my Mogul to look just like that, help me make that happen!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

omg!!! Gold Farmers On Ppc Geeks Now!!!! Wtf
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes