PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Lurker

uniqueadventures is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The ultimate icon set

I have to say all these icons and the look of the phone when it's set up are superb.

I really want to use it all but I'm struggling to get HHC to work. I have downloaded about 3 different versions but none of them seem to work.

I have a touch cruise (polaris I think).

I have attached a screen dump of the error messages I'm getting, if anyone can see what I'm doing wrong I'd be really grateful...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.2 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (9.2 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Lurker

lavandendarks is a n00b

How do you actually edit your phone so you can use these icons....? I'm slow.. please forgive me, LOL...
Old 05-05-2008, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

What is HHC?
Old 05-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
What is HHC?
HTC Home Customizer
http://www.pocketemu.com/hhc-info.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:58 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

will these icons mesh well with ifonz?? or grumps?? or do i have to resize, convert nd crap?? lol i love the icons bro!! thanx
Old 05-06-2008, 06:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

Any program that supports .png or .ico files can use my icons...even vista and xp
Old 05-08-2008, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

SirNathaniel is becoming a great contributor

Hey, awesome icons!! definitely the best out there, total works of art! I have some apps in mind for icons: NetFront (great web browser (version 3.5 that is, try it out b4 the beta ends on may 31st!!)), Pocket Conquest (it's the mobile version of Risk), Monopoly, bubblebreaker, solitaire, google maps, adobe reader, and I'll come up with more asap.

I too would be thrilled to have a copy of the template (at least the chrome version) for photoshop, maybe this summer I can submit some too, but right now I wanna use the templates on my contact pics.

Thanks and take care!
Old 05-08-2008, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff

Glad to hear you like them google maps is in the original pack and netfront is in the updated pack Thanks for the suggestions, I will be making these icons very soon http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25492
There you will find an updated icon pack, and the source png is included in the png pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirNathaniel View Post
Hey, awesome icons!! definitely the best out there, total works of art! I have some apps in mind for icons: NetFront (great web browser (version 3.5 that is, try it out b4 the beta ends on may 31st!!)), Pocket Conquest (it's the mobile version of Risk), Monopoly, bubblebreaker, solitaire, google maps, adobe reader, and I'll come up with more asap.

I too would be thrilled to have a copy of the template (at least the chrome version) for photoshop, maybe this summer I can submit some too, but right now I wanna use the templates on my contact pics.

Thanks and take care!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:25 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniqueadventures View Post
I have to say all these icons and the look of the phone when it's set up are superb.

I really want to use it all but I'm struggling to get HHC to work. I have downloaded about 3 different versions but none of them seem to work.

I have a touch cruise (polaris I think).

I have attached a screen dump of the error messages I'm getting, if anyone can see what I'm doing wrong I'd be really grateful...
Without seeing the source code we really wouldn't be able to tell you what's wrong. The error displayed means that there is an integer variable (probably tied to some sort of listbox or imagelist) that has gone into negative numbers, causing the program to crash.

You might check with emunutz (the creator), or download the latest version from his website: http://www.pocketemu.com/

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 05-20-2008, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc ppc6800

uce94caddy is a n00b

I can get the Home icons but i can't get the icons on my tabs. Do you have to set these individually?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes