PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: None. Samsung Moment with Android on it.
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Can you upload an example? This works for me. It's not the format I usually use but QVGA themes should work on the Mogul as that's what I have.

MeGa

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul

nohaterzplzzz is a n00b

I am really a noob when it comes to ppc's.... please bare with me as I try to learn. How can I upload an example?
Old 05-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

flesh99 is a n00b

Mega,

First I would like to thank you for the tutorial. It rocks. I have my first custom theme on my phone right now and it took less than 30 minutes. If you are looking for people to make themes I will gladly send all the ones I make your way to post on your site. I have a feeling this will become an obsession very quickly. I got it all working P+L and decent colors. All I need is instructions on how to make the cab files and I will gladly shoot everything your way!
Old 05-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by flesh99 View Post
Mega,

First I would like to thank you for the tutorial. It rocks. I have my first custom theme on my phone right now and it took less than 30 minutes. If you are looking for people to make themes I will gladly send all the ones I make your way to post on your site. I have a feeling this will become an obsession very quickly. I got it all working P+L and decent colors. All I need is instructions on how to make the cab files and I will gladly shoot everything your way!

Sure, send me a PM and I'll fill you in

MeGa
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 6800

nEWMogulGuy is a n00b

so you recieve the themes in the mail?
Old 05-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nEWMogulGuy View Post
so you recieve the themes in the mail?
What are you talking about???
Old 05-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

BigMacKenny is a n00b

Sorry but I just cant figure out how to get a homeplugin on here....like the one that comes with the htc touch...can u help?
Old 05-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacKenny View Post
Sorry but I just cant figure out how to get a homeplugin on here....like the one that comes with the htc touch...can u help?
The plugin is called HTC Home. Search for HTC Home Customizer 1.0 Final. This program will allow you to not only download and install HTC Home, but also customize almost every aspect of the plugin.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:18 AM
Lurker

mach2moo is a n00b

Do any of these themes formatted for PPCs work on phones with WM6 Standard like the Samsung Blackjack II or Motorola Q9c?
Old 05-27-2008, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

chevyforlife is keeping up the good workchevyforlife is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to chevyforlife

i have had the same problem with the tileing of the pictures. any advice?
Radio: 3.42.50
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes