PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kaos Creations - Windows Mobile 5 & 6 Themes

you need guitweaker for the taskbars.It will let you make em all solid black.The light black should show up though.......I got one you will like give me a sec...

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 03-05-2008 at 10:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
black Leather theme (kaos Custom)

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95520400/Black_Leather.tsk
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Black Mesh (kaos custom)

Enjoy.Feel Free to donate. remember to tip the scale..........Enjoy

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/94720278/mesh.tsk
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Spawn (kaos Custom)

Spawn Kicks Butt..Need I say More????

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/94295989/Spawn.tsk
Remember to tip the scale......Enjoy
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

Hey Kaos, if you dont mind, can you let me know what program you use or what do you do to make themes with Plain Black Bars? I made a couple of themes but I cant get them to be in black since I have a WM6 phone. I posted on the Windows Mobile 5 & 6 Themes page about it and Vega is going to try and modify them for me when he gets a chance. He said it would be a while though cause he is very busy.

Here the original post if you mind lending me a hand, the themes are on fileshare on that post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=8211&page=107

Its the last post on the page #1070

If you can fix them can you let me know so I can let Vega know you will take care of it. Thanks in advanced.

PS: The theme is a memorial to my late sister who p***** away from cancer a year and a half ago at 24 years old. She was the only girl and she was the youngest of us also. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mega can't do it..In a normal theme program it is impossible to make solid black bars on wm 6.0 or wm 6.1.i answered you on that post in 1063....its a program called utitweaker.....after theme is set lets you changed those colors..then soft reset...Then your golden...If you can't find it pm me...

EDIT:

check your pm's i sent you the program......

Last edited by kaos; 03-06-2008 at 09:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 / Rhodium

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work

I used it but everytime i set it to black bars and soft reset I get dark red font when highlighting a button and also the tiny separator bar next to the Start Menu Icon is red. I have checked all my colors and non are red other than the critical notification bars everything else is either black, gray or white. Whatever I try it keeps giving me the red after soft reset, which is annoying.

I figured there was a way to make a theme just as the ClassicBlack theme which comes in black bars automatically. That is the theme I used to use all the time and just change the Background image but I created my own so I can have different backgrounds for Portrait and Landscape and for the P StartMenu and L StartMenu. I just cant make it with black bars like the classic black. Im sure there is a way to make them as there are many themes out there that have plain color bars that can be used on WM6 devices.

If it cant be done then I'll just have to suck it up I guess. Just figured it could be done since I have seen and used themes before on my phone that had plain color bars from the get go.

Thanks for your help though.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

i have in wm 5.0....Never seen for wm 6.0 or 6.1...As even if i set it to pitch black it still comes out the light vistaish black....
Old 03-09-2008, 10:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

eXtReMeP4in is a n00b

Hi, could you possibly make something for me using my Moto Q theme i have? I'm currently using the Touch. I tired sending you the file in a pm but i guess you cant send files in a pm. Thanks a lot. And if it is possibly, can you replace Punjabimunda in the theme with Vikas? Thanks soo much Kaos! And another thing, i really likes the icons you used for the home, weather, programs panel thing from Black Mesh (kaos custom). Could you use that for my theme? unless you can create something creative? : )
Attached Files
File Type: zip Copy of pm.zip (84.1 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eXtReMeP4in; 03-09-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-10-2008, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXtReMeP4in View Post
Hi, could you possibly make something for me using my Moto Q theme i have? I'm currently using the Touch. I tired sending you the file in a pm but i guess you cant send files in a pm. Thanks a lot. And if it is possibly, can you replace Punjabimunda in the theme with Vikas? Thanks soo much Kaos! And another thing, i really likes the icons you used for the home, weather, programs panel thing from Black Mesh (kaos custom). Could you use that for my theme? unless you can create something creative? : )
your file is a cab...I couldn't see it...cause i didn't/won't install...also i really don't do request....I usually do on donation principal for theme creations by request...If you wanna know more pm me...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes