PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Venum Evil spiderman (Kaos Creation)

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95534567/Venum.tsk
Remember to tip the scale..........enjoy

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Last edited by kaos; 03-05-2008 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Chain Link Bling (Kaos Creation)

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95526296/Chain_Mesk_Blingin__kaos_Creation_.tsk
Remember to tip the scale........enjoy
Old 03-04-2008, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Plasma (Kaos Creation)

DOWNLOAD:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/95523924/Plasma.tsk
Remember to tip the scale........enjoy
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work
Re: Venum Evil spriderman (Kaos Creation)

This one is pretty cool!

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Wink Re: Venum Evil spriderman (Kaos Creation)

glad you like it....I try....^_^
Old 03-05-2008, 07:06 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Great Job....
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 03-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

looks like Kaos is hitting a nice lil stride here with the themes! good look sir. i know i keep saying i'm gonna make it over to the other site, but as you can see it's just so hard for me to leave this place!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-05-2008, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lol nautica.....I know the feeling...imagine I post on 2 phone sites.Also one warez...On each minimum 20 post a day... my other 150 to 200 a day....lol
Old 03-05-2008, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Necro psychological records theme (Kaos Creation)

Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/97385525/Necro.tsk
Remember to tip the scale...enjoy

Last edited by kaos; 03-05-2008 at 10:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Kaos Creations - Windows Mobile 5 & 6 Themes

I really like the Ironman one. allblack.tsk pretty much never comes off my mogul but I may have to sport that on.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes