PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd2
Carrier: t mobile

JohnMit90 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 7 ULTIMATE theme WVGA+VGA (+Install guide)

Hello To All! Is There Anyway Someone Can Make A Tutorial For This Theme To Be On The HTC HD2 Because I Am Seriously Lost And Doesnt Have A Clue What I Am Doing! I Would REALLY Appreciate It Alot!....Thanks!
Old 06-09-2010, 05:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMit90 View Post
Hello To All! Is There Anyway Someone Can Make A Tutorial For This Theme To Be On The HTC HD2 Because I Am Seriously Lost And Doesnt Have A Clue What I Am Doing! I Would REALLY Appreciate It Alot!....Thanks!
step by step instructions are in first post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

thndrandlitning5 is a n00b

how long does it usually take to import? Cause I've been sitting here for 5 minutes and I still haven't gotten anything pop up saying it's done...
Old 07-27-2010, 03:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

Sorry to bring this back up, but I am having troubles.

I am on the step where I am suppose to "import" the theme into the correct "themes" folder in the lakeridge--Wisebar--Themes

I click on the theme like it is a .cab file, it ask's me where I want to extract it to, but I can't choose anything (when it asks this question, it shows my home screen, as in, it exits out of the task manager, and when I try to click on the explorer to go to the folder I want to put it in, the bar asking me where to export it to exits).

I know that the instructions are on the first post, but I don't get this, and it is not working. I have been trying for 2 days now with no luck. I am really starting to get ****** off over this actually, lol.

This looks like a GREAT theme, and I grabbed up this program just for this theme, but it really seems pointless now that it won't work.

Please help me.
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
Sorry to bring this back up, but I am having troubles.

I am on the step where I am suppose to "import" the theme into the correct "themes" folder in the lakeridge--Wisebar--Themes

I click on the theme like it is a .cab file, it ask's me where I want to extract it to, but I can't choose anything (when it asks this question, it shows my home screen, as in, it exits out of the task manager, and when I try to click on the explorer to go to the folder I want to put it in, the bar asking me where to export it to exits).

I know that the instructions are on the first post, but I don't get this, and it is not working. I have been trying for 2 days now with no luck. I am really starting to get ****** off over this actually, lol.

This looks like a GREAT theme, and I grabbed up this program just for this theme, but it really seems pointless now that it won't work.

Please help me.
Hello,
I know this theme install can be a pain. I still have trouble sometimes myself. I just recorded videos of me installing this on my current rom. I used MyMobiler to record the video and for some reason it plays it back really fast, so you may need to slow it down when your watching it, but it may help you out. I had some trouble getting past the welcome screen after it was installed, but after a couple soft resets it came up. Im not sure if it depends on the rom your using. Past roms seemed to work flawlessly, some seemed to be tempermental, anyways here are the youtube videos I made for the install of the theme, hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FisZt3Dnkz8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpuKGxQI8bU

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 07-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

ok got it to work. Thanks again man.

For some reason last night my phone (or maybe it was Wisebar) just did not wanna work with me.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamio88 View Post
ok got it to work. Thanks again man.

For some reason last night my phone (or maybe it was Wisebar) just did not wanna work with me.
Awesome!!
Remember you can make all the shortcuts work by pressing and holding and entering author mode and entering the correct path for each icon/shortcut to make a completely functional W7 theme.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

BurgsideTiger is keeping up the good workBurgsideTiger is keeping up the good work

Just wanted to say that it's nice to see the OP taking the time to answer questions about his theme.

I would like to see this more out of chefs, even tho alot of these questions are answered in the first post. Its just nice to see that the op is not just letting others answer the questions, and still trying to help ppl get this installed.

Looks like a great theme, I personally am debating with this, mostly because I run nrg maxsense, and I love having the 3 sections for the homescreen.

But I might take some time and learn how to get this installed and give it a try. Really looks good!!!
personally im not a fan of the reach around either. its not that per se, but more whats going on behind!. i hope you meant they always give you the run around, cuz if not, id avoid that store altogether!
Old 08-29-2010, 03:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC P3542
Carrier: vodafone

gtejavarma is a n00b

see thies theme is not supporting for htc touch P3450 resulation 240*340 is their any other way to change the resulation or any other themes like thies pls help me i like thies theme very much
Old 11-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hd
Carrier: mtn irancell

amiralamdari66 is a n00b

wad is not free
i cant use it
plz help
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes