PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Blackcircle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows 7 ULTIMATE theme by Marco released!! WVGA+VGA

118 RAM.....wish I had that.
Looks nice.

HTC Evo 4G

Old 02-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

trying now.... there was an illumination theme that someone posted that was in french.. this looks even better and its in ENGLISH!!! thanks

Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

this looks great, thanks for the find and instructions
Old 02-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Guys, you gotta try this!! This theme is HOT!! Very impressed!!! Fully functional so far.
i tried, but was not too impressed. i got many shortcut errors on almost anything i tried to bring up, and there was not a whole lot of integration as far as i could see...... look great though!! will try out a little more later..
Old 02-09-2010, 04:07 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i tried, but was not too impressed. i got many shortcut errors on almost anything i tried to bring up, and there was not a whole lot of integration as far as i could see...... look great though!! will try out a little more later..
You need to tap and hold screen to get in Author mode which allows you to delete/add anything and also In there you can then set any shortcuts to the correct paths for where you installed your programs..

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe its me but following the instructions, I get stuck on some purple welcome screen. started from a hard reset and the same thing happened. Running MM War rom so maybe thats the problem, but doesn't work for me.

Edit: Well it loaded up in landscape, but its slow. Also same purple background, but when I slide kb in, it goes to the Win 7 Welcome screen and when I hit the lil arrow it goes to the purple welcome screen again
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.

Last edited by mikejones13; 02-09-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

eksasol is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Windows 7 ULTIMATE theme by Marco released!! WVGA+VGA

Thanks for the info, I never used WAD before. It's very nice looking, I wouldn't call this WAD thing fully functional since its quite static and takes a long time to configure, instead of having universal turn off animation and font size. I didn't think you need the login screen for the theme either.

Probably not daily use, but good for showing off. I cut some 800x480 images for the theme if anyone want to use it:

Last edited by eksasol; 02-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

eksasol is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50301; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Wow, I'm really impressed now that I have a chance to familiarize more with WAD. It's actually very customizable. I can move most objects just by dragging it around. I deleted the welcome and shutdown pages so it start up on the desktop. I set the taskbar to execute the command "display all running windows". It's actually very usable, would be more ideal on a faster phone like the HD2.

Last edited by eksasol; 02-11-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Globe Telecom

enyaj is a n00b

Hi,

I need help. When unlocking wisbar it says welcome but stays there for a long time. Does it take a really long time or is there something wrong? I have to exit wisbar everytime I unlock phone.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Globe Telecom

enyaj is a n00b

How do I disable that? Though it would be a pity since it is more realistic if the welcome screen will work.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes