PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WiToss (WM PaperToss Game)

PaperToss is finally here!!! Haven't tried it yet but I think I'm going to... For $1.69, what the hell...

http://www.hermssoftware.com/node/39

WiToss is a Windows Mobile version of the infamous PaperToss, but wait....there's more.
In my version there is also Football and Basketball modes so that you can enjoy several different games in one.
Features:
3 Levels of Difficulty (the wind get's stronger in each level)
3 Separate Game Screens
Independent Best Score (for each variation of each game)
"Helper Mode" (directional arrow just needs a tap to make the paper fly) and "Manual Mode" where you swipe the finger to launch the paper.
Two player mode, so you can compete with your friends to see who can keep their five lives longer.
Two gaming modes:
Timed to see how many points you can score in a given time, you can toggle between 1,3 and 5 minute modes.
Five lives mode where you play until you miss 5 times.
This game will provide for hours of entertainment so you can always have something to do no matter where you are.
Reviewed By:
FuzeMobility

Price: $1.69
OS Requirements: Windows Mobile 6.0 and up

Screen Support: VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6800 /ppc 6700 /TP2/Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

kgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good workkgb247 is keeping up the good work
Re: WiToss (WM PaperToss Game)

thanks, just played this on one my drivers phone, he needed .netcompact3.5 installed to play it...
Old 11-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS
Threadstarter

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Plays great on my TP2... Really cool that you can switch the theme from office to Football to Basketball...

This will be a cool time killer...
Old 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just purchased this today. The graphics aren't as eye catching as the I-phone but it is very addicting and I love how you can change up the game from B-ball to football to paper toss.
Old 11-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

this damn game got about an hour and a half of my day lol, very addicting!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games