PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 09:16 AM
ALi
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Converted to Evo-ism
Carrier: Left VZW Moved to Sprint

ALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularALi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
New Accelerometer Game- Resco Snake

Hello Fellow Geekers, I briefly checked the forum for this Game but saw nothing, so i'm gonna post it. Resco has just released a New Acceleromer Game called Resco Snake. The specific details of the Game from Resco is below. I have downloaded it and installed. The Game is a decent size at over 9mb. It comes in cab or exe form. It's not free but not bad at only $9.95.

Try it out, Hope you enjoy.

ALi

Resco would like to inform you, that Resco Snake v1.0 has been released.
Resco Snake is a new accelerometer game targeting all g-sensor equipped devices. Now, Resco presents the innovated snake with great fun factor, catching visuals and sounds - simply a game that you will fall in love with. You control the snake only with the accelerometer by tilting your device. The Resco Snake is set in 4 seasons, each with 6 challenging levels and 3 difficulty levels. There are 4 bosses awaiting you in the end of final level.
You now have an opportunity to obtain Resco Snake for 9.95 USD.
Purchase link (9.95 USD): http://www.resco.net/buy/pocketpc.asp?addItem=255064&m=snake_nws
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']More product info: http://www.resco.net/games/windows/Snake.aspx[/FONT]
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: New Accelerometer Game- Resco Snake

thanks ill prolly get this in a week

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 07-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

Cool, Im gonna check this out

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work

i wish the trial period was much longer. i cant really get a feel for the game whether i like it or not since the trial is so short
Old 09-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

bigword73 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bigword73

any free games?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games