PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
brick breaker ne1?

does anyone know of a free brick breaker type game where you have the paddle thing at the bottom and bounce the ball and it hits all those bricks at the top and items and powerups and stuff fall down? (htc diamond) thx in advance
Old 06-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Lurker

ustahir_1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: brick breaker ne1?

this is the cloesest thing i got to it

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...my-bricks.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

Here ya go brother...hope you enjoy this one!! Its rather addicting lol
Attached Files
File Type: cab BreakMyBricksSetup.cab (433.1 KB, 130 views) Click for barcode!

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: ATT

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler

Look in the thread labled "Games Games Games". Install the Mega pack, and you'll have a game installed called "Cubicle Chaos". It's like Brick Breaker, but with cubicles. It's a pretty fun game. I've got up to 65670 as my highest score.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
Old 06-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I tried that game and yes, it is pretty darn fun lol
Old 06-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
Look in the thread labled "Games Games Games". Install the Mega pack, and you'll have a game installed called "Cubicle Chaos". It's like Brick Breaker, but with cubicles. It's a pretty fun game. I've got up to 65670 as my highest score.
ill take a look for it, but I dont want to install a thousand games just to have one and litter my device like that, I wish he had them separated.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Is there a particular game you want bro? I can probably separate it out for ya if you need..
Old 06-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_semler View Post
that game
Old 06-23-2009, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

how do you play this game on the touch pro?
Old 06-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

lemme see what I can do bro
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games