PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 08:08 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a BIX for windows mobile?

BIX is a simple yet addictive game my friend has on his iPhone. wondering if anyone has seen a WM version. Here is the game Im taking about
http://www.appstore.ca/2008/11/bix-l...hone-game-app/
Old 07-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100
Re: Is there a BIX for windows mobile?

The closest thing I know is aquelaball...heres the link to the thread just download the mega arcade pack if you want or just go to the link next to the game name in the list....Its not exactly the same, but its very very similar and in my opinion, very entertaining as well. Hope this helps bro

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Isn't this like QIX ? (if so, I want a copy, loved that game in the 80's)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qix
Old 07-05-2009, 03:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (XV6900)

Link9228 is keeping up the good workLink9228 is keeping up the good work

Yea, I have a freeware game on my ppc that at least looks like this. It's called... darn, it's not on my phone anymore. It starts with an x. I could find it for you if I could remember the name of the windows game that was like it... where you controlled a red and blue bar and had to block the balls off and clear a space? If you google that for ppc, than a game starting with x should come up. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Aquelaball is similar to that...you have increasing numbers of balls bouncing on the screen and you have to draw lines on the board to "block" portions off....Kinda challenging when you get like 10 balls bouncing around lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (XV6900)

Link9228 is keeping up the good workLink9228 is keeping up the good work

Yea, the main difference in the game I'm thinking of is that you have full control of where the thing goes, so you can make zigzags, you can stop and wait for a ball to pass you, etc. It gives more control. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link9228 View Post
Yea, the main difference in the game I'm thinking of is that you have full control of where the thing goes, so you can make zigzags, you can stop and wait for a ball to pass you, etc. It gives more control. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
That sounds a bit more fun Link....Im gonna start lookin for it now...cause Im very very curious lol
Old 07-07-2009, 10:06 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

the suspense is killing me!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software > Pocket PC Games